Ultimates 2 #3 Speculations

And it all started at Triskelion, meaning that there'd be security cameras tapes to subpoena. Fury can't exactly block it under national security or anything considering he's already in deep **** for covering it up. Anything the prosecutor wanted, Fury'd fork over in an attempt to save his own ass. Screwing Banner over and letting it become public that he injected himself and turned himself into the Hulk might actually save his own ass; it wasn't anything that he ordered to occur, Banner did it himself.

Reading the last page all over again i think the one who did all this was Pym (Loki or not) He has the motives, he thinks the Ultimates are starting to became full of psychopats and stuff, and could be the perfect escape for Bruce. i dont know, just a though :roll:

Considering he collaborates with Banner to try and finish off his research on superheroes, including Ultimate Ultxon (sp?), I can't see it. He also sees himself and Banner as the 'friendly' ones, why would he give it up that Banner is the Hulk? It's practically a death sentence for Banner, barring some fancy (and inevitable) legal defense.

With all of this, I know the Hulk's not going to die. Especially with the controversy over the death penalty in the Northeast (my state right now is about to execute a serial killer who WANTS to die, and people are going nuts), it would be a Bad Idea for Marvel to touch that in a widely-circulated comic like the Ultimates. Then again, they had the Hank and Janet **** back in U1, but I seriously doubt they'll pull something so controversial again.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Reading the last page all over again i think the one who did all this was Pym (Loki or not) He has the motives, he thinks the Ultimates are starting to became full of psychopats and stuff, and could be the perfect escape for Bruce. i dont know, just a though :roll:

It's said that it is Loki, The whole deal with Thor is that we as omnipotent readers know that he is not crazy and that he is a hero sent to do good on this planet, in this realm, whatever. It's gonna be Loki if it isn't than Thor is actually just a crazy person with powers and then you're gonna have to delve into how he got the powers and you're gonna have to not just retell but recreate his entire origin...

Millar's been saying all along that he has a completely original take on who and what Thor is, and that nobody else would be able to figure it out until it's revealed in the comic. That would mean we would be seeing his entire origin (or at least key elements from) recreated, anyway.

Bludd_Rush said:
Millar's been saying all along that he has a completely original take on who and what Thor is, and that nobody else would be able to figure it out until it's revealed in the comic. That would mean we would be seeing his entire origin (or at least key elements from) recreated, anyway.

I don't dig the sound to that at all really...

jtg3885 said:
The Thor busting Hulk out stuff is ludicrous. He's the UU's biggest pacifist, first of all.

That's got nothing to do with pacifism. If anything it supports why he'd break him out. Like, say, if they gave Banner the death penalty...

TheManWithoutFear said:
And no waaaaaaay is he going to be on the prosecution.

Seeing as how he's not a prosecutor, I agree.

jtg3885 said:
Considering he collaborates with Banner to try and finish off his research on superheroes, including Ultimate Ultxon (sp?),

Ultron.

Ultxon could be appearing in the next Ultimates comic!

Don't we all... Don't we all...

i dont even read this book

TheManWithoutFear said:
But if he thought Loki had control of Banner he would be mad because Loki doesn't if he did there would've been a hint of it during Xaviers session... It still doesn't make sense because Thor is being the good guy he's not causing any trouble the ultimates just think he is...

The thor/hulk situation happening around the same time leads me to believe they may coincide with Loki as well, there will be some string attached..we all know hulk wont go too far off the deep end with this arc. However i wouldnt be too surprised if Thor wound up being kicked off the team and later brought back as a result of some foul play on loki's part.

TheManWithoutFear said:
No Loki and Hulk are not the same it would've been hinted at with Xavier's session... something would've came up...

Or would it have? Xavier can't read too much into that magic, god stuff like they themselves can...

Latest posts

Back