Ultimates 2 #3 Speculations

Goodwill said:
Or would it have? Xavier can't read too much into that magic, god stuff like they themselves can...

damnit they wasted that session so badly so many things could've been done with it... maybe he could've missed it er wait... now as im writing this post... what about the image of the hulk at the end of it....

Goodwill said:
That's why I'm saying Hulk IS Loki, you guys!

I think you're on your own with that one. :roll:

Hulk's not Loki
I have faith in the writing team.
I think whatever they have in store for us will satisfy everybody.

TheManWithoutFear said:
damnit they wasted that session so badly so many things could've been done with it... maybe he could've missed it er wait... now as im writing this post... what about the image of the hulk at the end of it....

What image? Just what are you talking about? Are you buying into my theory?

It's just a picture of the Hulk, with 'Absolutely' repeated from the last line of Banner's conversation the previous page. I assume it's just to reinforce the fact that Banner and Hulk are the same person, for those who are just getting onboard by purchasing U2.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Bludd_Rush said:
Millar's been saying all along that he has a completely original take on who and what Thor is, and that nobody else would be able to figure it out until it's revealed in the comic. That would mean we would be seeing his entire origin (or at least key elements from) recreated, anyway.
I don't dig the sound to that at all really...
Of course you don't, it's not spilling the beans for something that's three months down the road.

As for the Hulk = Loki crap, no. Hell no. I'll add that right behind "The Silver Surfer is a human" on the list of stupid **** that would make me quit reading comics.

Goodwill said:
Heartrate, or something... Anxiety and adrenaline could easily be picked up, you know? Have you not seen the movie, Ice? ;)
I have seen the movie....once, in the theatres. I don't know really anything on DD, so that's why I ask.

It's a biological process at this point, and if he can just transform randomly and sit there watching television... I think it'd be like Daredevil trying to predict ahead of time when Banner is about to sneeze. We have no clue as to what triggers the transformation, biologically speaking, and I also doubt Daredevil has enough exposure to the Hulk that in the event he was picking up signals, he'd know what the hell was going on until after the fact.

icemastertron said:
I have seen the movie....once, in the theatres. I don't know really anything on DD, so that's why I ask.

Alright, well, that's cool. I only picked up on it the second time I was watching the movie. It was actually a really cool way to show how his powers actually worked. Do you remember in the beginning of the movie when Murdock was in court with that rapist? That's what I'm talking about! ;)

Goodwill said:
Do you remember in the beginning of the movie when Murdock was in court with that rapist? That's what I'm talking about! ;)
Ahhhhh yes, that is true. I remember that now. It'd be cool if Millar did do something like that.

I think Hulk and DD would make a very cool duo if you ask me... Maybe will get to see a little of this.

Also, do you think Hitch will draw Murdock with a likeness to Ben Affleck? :)

As for Ice and Goodwill...
Thanks for acknowledging what I'm talking about...
The beginning scene with Quesada was exactly what I had in mind... and adrenaline is the exact reason Banner Hulks out... his heart rate I'm pretty sure picks up and I think Matt Murdock would definitely be able to pick this up before anyone else... though I don't know how it'd be useful I was just thinking it would be cool if he did....
As for Hulk/Daredevil Team up I don't really see it happening I've been trying to piece together thoughts of a good way to work it but there's no logic in it really... Although whenever Banner Hulk's out Hulk is usually referring to friends if it did happen maybe he'd make put out a line like "Lawyer man was puny Banner's friend" :lol: you know something like that

and as for Hitch drawing him like Affleck... God I hope not... I have nothing against Affleck but he's not Matt Murdock... I hope he's based off of Maleev's drawings or Larroca's for consistancy...

I still stand by the logic that I doubt Murdock has witnessed a Hulk transformation, and so IF he picked up warning signs before anyone else, he wouldn't know what the hell was going on.

jtg3885 said:
I still stand by the logic that I doubt Murdock has witnessed a Hulk transformation, and so IF he picked up warning signs before anyone else, he wouldn't know what the hell was going on.

It's not like it'd be outside thing explosion... he'd be reading banner's vital signs... I'm not even saying he'd be like "oh no he's hulking out" just like "there's something not right here" kind of situation

Latest posts

Back