Ultimates 3 Coming To Trade! With Three Issues!

I've seen trades for 3 issues a number of times before. Seems stupid when it's not even a whole arc though. Did issue 3 have a satisfying ending? was there a cliffhanger?

Edit: HAHAHA I love the first quote here
Too confusing to be a jumping on point. Too bad to be called excellent. Stop lying Jeph Loeb.

Last edited:
Yeah, Marvel used to do this all the time. I got the first three issues of USM this way. Then I bought issue 4. Then I didn't buy it again until isseu 46.

Anyway, nothing new here.

They did something similar for Ultimates 2. They collected the first 3 issues in a giant issue. They didn't call it a trade though, and it had regular floppy covers.

Although I fail to see the point of this when there's only one or two (****ing horrible) issues left).

I've seen a large number of Spawn TPBs that only had 3 issues. Big ripoff.

I don't care how many times they release it - it is still a ****ty comic.

They are going to keep cramming it down our throats until we like it.

Ten years from now, someone is going to try to defend it for hours on end on the Internet.

Kind of like the people who try to defend Maximum Carnage, or Venom: The Lethal Protector.

Ten years from now, someone is going to try to defend it for hours on end on the Internet.

Kind of like the people who try to defend Maximum Carnage, or Venom: The Lethal Protector.

Yeah, Mole can be annoying sometimes.

Maybe they're trying to convince us that Ultimates 3 is SO awesome, that more than three issues per trade would be too much awesome to handle.

I posted a question for Joey Q at myspace cup o joe fridays asking him what he would do, if anything, about a book that sells out, yet is more or less critically reviled. I didn't specify, and i doubt he'd agree that this is reviled, but what the hey. We'll see if he answers.

Last edited:
I posted a question for Joey Q at myspace cup o joe fridays asking him what he would do, if anything, about a book that sells out, yet is more or less critically reviled. I didn't specify, and i doubt he'd agree that this is reviled, but what the hey. We'll see if he answers.

:lol::lol::lol:

I bet he won't answer

or he'll answer "well i guess i'm lucky because i don't have to deal with that, like some of our distinguished competitors"

People would probably beat on Quesadilla's powers of denial a lot less if he talked like Stan Lee.

I hope they keep re-releasing it every time there's a new issue.

ULTIMATES 3 VOLUME 1.2!!
Collecting issues #1-4 of the dynamic series by Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira! So what if you already bought that other collection, you can always use more Ultimates 3! In fact you need more Ultimates 3, The Loeb commands it! JULY $6.99

ULTIMATES 3 VOLUME 1.-2!!

Collecting issues #1-2 of the dynamic series by Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira! What, you say you already bought that collection of the first three issues and that other collection of the first four issues and you think this is pointless?! It's called supporting the economy, jackass! Use your stimulus check and buy as many copies as you can!! What are you a Communist!? **** you, Commie bastard!!! AUGUST $19.99

ULTIMATES 3 VOLUME 1.☄GIVEuɐʇɐsUSuɐʇɐsALLuɐʇɐsYOURuɐʇɐs ǝɹɐ ǝʍMONEYuɐʇɐsORuɐʇɐsDIIEEE☆
Collecting issues #3, 5, 1, 73, ∞, and Ultimates 3 Volume 1.2 (in that order) or the dynamic series by Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira! Because we ****ing can, *******s!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! RIGHT ****ING NOW! $YOUR SOUL

Last edited:
Welcome! You're obviously new here.

I hope they keep re-releasing it every time there's a new issue.

ULTIMATES 3 VOLUME 1.2!!
Collecting issues #1-4 of the dynamic series by Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira! So what if you already bought that other collection, you can always use more Ultimates 3! In fact you need more Ultimates 3, The Loeb commands it! JULY $6.99

ULTIMATES 3 VOLUME 1.-2!!

Collecting issues #1-2 of the dynamic series by Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira! What, you say you already bought that collection of the first three issues and that other collection of the first four issues and you think this is pointless?! It's called supporting the economy, jackass! Use your stimulus check and buy as many copies as you can!! What are you a Communist!? **** you, Commie bastard!!! AUGUST $19.99

ULTIMATES 3 VOLUME 1.☄GIVEuɐʇɐsUSuɐʇɐsALLuɐʇɐsYOURuɐʇɐs ǝɹɐ ǝʍMONEYuɐʇɐsORuɐʇɐsDIIEEE☆
Collecting issues #3, 5, 1, 73, ∞, and Ultimates 3 Volume 1.2 (in that order) or the dynamic series by Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira! Because we ****ing can, *******s!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! RIGHT ****ING NOW! $YOUR SOUL

hahaha, i think that was the official soilt from marvel too.

Latest posts

Back