Ultimates Pocket Books? Yup, thats right...

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Apparently we'll be seeing a Pocket Books novel of the Ultimates entitles "Tomorrow Men". Not sure if its just a trade reprinting older issues or what, but I'd wager its reprints. Check out the news in this link from Coming Soon!

"Pocket Books also will be releasing books featuring Hellblazer: Constantine (the comic character, not the movie), Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Wolverine, X-Men, and even the Ultimates (entitled "Tomorrow Men")."

Read the whole report at http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=10379

GMaster

Banned
Pocket Books also will be releasing books featuring Hellblazer: Constantine (the comic character, not the movie), Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Wolverine, X-Men, and even the Ultimates (entitled "Tomorrow Men").

Cool, Hellblazer, Ultimates, X-Men, Spider-MAn. Don't know why they chose HEllblazer though....

E

Excelsior Club
Tomorrow Men? I wonder if they mean Ultimate X-Men instead of Ultimates...

Friday

GMaster said:
Cool, Hellblazer, Ultimates, X-Men, Spider-MAn. Don't know why they chose HEllblazer though....
I don't know why Hellblazer since the rest are Marvel titles. Why one DC? Atleast its a good one.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
UltimateE said:
Tomorrow Men? I wonder if they mean Ultimate X-Men instead of Ultimates...

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, the first volume of the Ultimate X-Men was called "The Tomorrow People", guess we'll have to wait and see.

Latest posts