Ultimates V2 #11 - late again

MoS

New shipping date for #11 - pushed back another week to 5/31/2006.

Gah. It's getting to where you have to put the release YEAR on guesses as to when this comic is coming out. So, what do you think the chances of #12 hitting in June, as currently scheduled, are? Yeah, that's what I think, too.

Last edited:
Ultimates? Hmmmm... sounds familiar but I just can't place it.

By the way. Now we have FOUR ultimate comics out on the same day. Doesn't sound good.

Last edited:
compound said:
For better or worse, I predict that EVERY Civil War tie-in issue will be released before Ultimates 2 #13.

Yeah, I'm thinking quarterly at this point. Which pushes #12 out to end of August and #13 out to October/November. The main Civil War mini is on a once-a-month schedule (remember these are the "long" months though, it actually looks like it's on a 6 week schedule), and it's supposed to be wrapped up some time in November - so it's possible that Civil War could be over and done before Ultimates is.

It's starting to look like Ultimates 3 #1 will be out before we finish this.

Yes it's late......but you all will wait on baited breath for it's release and then you will all sing it's praises.

Then when you're 112 years old and on your deathbed...3 days before your last breath, it'll be released on TPB.

Re: great

a fan said:
WONDERFUL!!! Where did you hear this?

There is a very depressing thing that Diamond Comics (the distributor with the comics monopoly) puts out every week or so called the "Shipping Update List" - it lists late, rescheduled and cancelled comics. Ice usually posts a version of it here as well, but I saw this one early.

I was checking marvel's site and of all things they had the updated release date for Ultimates #11. I'm confused how they can miss certain updates but not others.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
I was checking marvel's site and of all things they had the updated release date for Ultimates #11. I'm confused how they can miss certain updates but not others.
That was the first thing I did when I saw this thread yesterday and they had updated the date so they are getting better at updating their site. What dates is it that they haven't updated?

Just looking at the "comics for May 17" list on Marvel's site, Marvel shows the following titles shipping, and yet the current available shipping list does NOT include:
New Avengers #19
Squadron Supreme #3
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3

Could be that the Midtown Comics shipping list isn't right, but it usually is. They list the items they've been invoiced by Diamond for.

Last edited:
Rhyo said:
Just looking at the "comics for May 17" list on Marvel's site, Marvel shows the following titles shipping, and yet the current available shipping list does NOT include:
New Avengers #19
Squadron Supreme #3
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3

Could be that the Midtown Comics shipping list isn't right, but it usually is. They list the items they've been invoiced by Diamond for.

And even more confusing - none of those have appeared on the delay list have they?

Latest posts

Back