Ultimates Volume 2: Homeland Security

Hellsbuttmonkey

I have never really been a big fan of The Ultimates, or the Avengers in general, I borrowed Vol1 off a mate an pretty enjoyed it, and since I have now started reading New Avengers (well spidey's in it!) I decided to pick up Homeland Security......

wow!!
It was one of the best reads I have had in ages! It felt like I was watching some kind of massive summer blockbuster film...loved the fight between Cap and Kleiser, and how they "Released the Nuclear Option" in the form of Banner, and a perfect way of solving the antidote to the hulk serum problem I thought....

well I think that just got me hooked on Ultimates.....

The Ultimates Vol. 2 is the only Ultimates book I pick up on a regular basis, well, what is meant to be regular, but you know what Marvel is like. It is very good, and its great to see the Return of Cap. Britain.

I have always loved the ultimates line, they are what got me reading comics in the first place a couple of years ago. Started off with USM, then drifted onto UXM....started reading UFF as well, but never got into Ultimates...until today.

"This letter on my head don't stand for France!" classic line....

also quite disturbed by "Hulk touch naked man like he touched betty ross..." very disturbing....

I pick up the Ultimates in trade form and it's killing me. Can't wait until August...

"You think this letter on my head stands for France?!"

Fell. On. The. Floor. Laughing.

Goodwill said:
WHY does line keep coming back as the funniest line someone has heard? WHY??!?
Because its just a perfectly timed line that plays on the general assumption that the french surrender.

Latest posts

Back