Ultimatization ideas

Ultimate Incredibles said:
I'm sorry, but I don't like the idea that Whilrwind is a mutant. I just gives the character a weak side. Do anything with Whirlwind, execpt make him a mutant.

Giving him an over the top origin wouldn't work in UU, I say just keep him a mutant.

John Q. Public said:
I want to see a one-shot Ultimate Roe vs Wade.
The final ruling in the UU: abortion is only legal for monkey-virus-carrying mothers who are expecting blue-skinned babies with undifferentiated neural tissue all over their bodies. And only before the third trimester.

compound said:
The final ruling in the UU: abortion is only legal for monkey-virus-carrying mothers who are expecting blue-skinned babies with undifferentiated neural tissue all over their bodies. And only before the third trimester.
I was hoping AFTER the third trimester. If you're going to abort a blue-skinned baby made of undifferentiated neural tissue, I'd prefer you do it right: abort it when it is legally considered a human being and flying in the face of conservative Christian moral theology.

ourchair said:
I was hoping AFTER the third trimester. If you're going to abort a blue-skinned baby made of undifferentiated neural tissue, I'd prefer you do it right: abort it when it is legally considered a human being and flying in the face of conservative Christian moral theology.

Who cares when you do it.....just get it done!!!! The less blue brain body babies around......the better. :D

Victor Von Doom said:
Who cares when you do it.....just get it done!!!! The less blue brain body babies around......the better. :D
My stance on the abortion of blue brain babies is such that it should be done when they have a soul, in order to inflict the maximum amount of divine punishment.

John Q. Public said:
I think with blue-skinned brain babies, the 12th to 15th trimesters are still fair game.
"Infanticide is okay if it's Ultimate Iron Man." I want that on my T-shirt, right next to a selection of "I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 1"

They should've cancelled every single issue of Ultimate Iron Man after the first. Marvel could've explained it as SIDS.

But, you know, for as horribly illogical and uninspired as it is as an origin for one of Marvel's icons, the monthly sales figures show that somebody is buying the thing. I quit with issue 2.

Last edited:
John Q. Public said:
But, you know, for as horribly illogical and uninspired as it is as an origin for one of Marvel's icons, the monthly sales figures show that somebody is buying the thing. I quit with issue 2.
Damn. No more openings for infanticide jokes.

Latest posts

Back