Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Movie

Good news, everyone!

Uncharted Movie Director Neil Burger Talks Nathan Drake, The Uncharted Games And More

Burger replied, "No, I haven't seen his screenplay on it. Mainly we're beginning from scratch and going back to the videogame. Because there's a lot of cool stuff, actually, from the videogame, if you know it…"

Gamers everywhere can shed a sigh of relief, I think Burger gets games. Video game based movies often lose many details from the game in favor of making the movie "Hollywood." Burger, himself, is actually a fan of the Uncharted games' cinematic properties.

Last edited:
If only... :(

tumblr_mbmypeS2cK1rw3mduo1_500.jpg

Uncharted Movie Could Start Filming In Early 2015

Over on The Nerdist, they have a report saying that the long anticipated film adaptation of the video game Uncharted will start filming in early 2015. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is to be directed by Seth Gordon (Horrible Bosses, Identity Thief) who spoke about the project moving forward:

"I think very early next year. That's the plan. That's like tomorrow, essentially, because the prep is so complicated for that movie. [We] just got the script to a really good place."

Latest posts

Back