Unused Coipel UXM covers.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So in the Young Guns sketch book, they put the unsused UXM covers he did, as I have said elsewhere. Well, now YOU ALL get to see them, just 'cuz I care! :D

UXMGIRLS.bmp

UXMGUYS.bmp

Last edited:

E

Excelsior Club
TheManWithoutFear said:
I can't make out anyone in the female cover xept Daz. but they look pretty cool.

Looks like Kitty, Storm, Jean, Ali in that order.

Thanks for posting Ice! :D

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
It's not a problem guys. But as I said to E, it's weird that Rogue is not on the girls cover. I mean, these were done while she was with the X-Men, so it just strikes me odd.

Last edited:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ok, sorry about the guys cover being that small. I don't know what happened there. But just to let ya know:

Girls cover, in order:

Kitty, Storm, Jean, Ali

Guys cover, from left to right:

Iceman, Angel, Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler

Goodwill

Could you show us a bigger version of the guys cover? I'm just really interested to see how he drew those characters... He would've done a decent job with the characters, however, is it just me or do they look a little too wide?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Goodwill said:
Could you show us a bigger version of the guys cover? I'm just really interested to see how he drew those characters... He would've done a decent job with the characters, however, is it just me or do they look a little too wide?
Yeah, sure. I don't why it came out like that...but yeah, no prob.

Goodwill

Yeah, I'm diggin Dazz's spikes, too. I'm kind of upset that Immonen let them go a little bit, however, I'll get over it eventually...

Are we getting a bigger scan of the guy's yet?

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
I don't like his cyclops, his Angel or his Wolverine. I can barely tell that its meant to be Wolverine. I do however like his Colossus.

thanks for that Ice

Goodwill

I think that he made Cyclops look too young, however, I don't really mind it because Angel is so bad.

Goodwill

Well, I think Iceman would look better in color, but I totally agree that Nightcrawler looks great... I like the position that he's in on the cover (Please, no jokes, E... TSK TSK)