Konami, Marvel Vs. Card Game - Q1 2007
Activision, Spider-Man 3 - Q2 2007
Take-Two, Fantastic Four II - Q2 2007
Electronic Arts, Marvel Nemesis 2 - Q4 2007
Activision, Spider-Man Trilogy - Q4 2007

My thoughts
Ghost rider - if I enjoy the movie i will check this out
Marvel Vs. Card Game - i think this is the ds game so I wont be getting
Spider-Man 3- Hell yeah!! I enjoy all the spidey gamees even the bad ones.
Fantastic Four II - might check out if its better than 1st game
Spider-Man Trilogy - as long as it is not just 12+3 in a box set but a new look at all 3 I'll buy this
Marvel Nemesis 2 -:shock: why? why would they make a sequal to one of if not THE worst games ever?

Re: upcoming Marvel games

My thoughts
Ghost rider - if I enjoy the movie i will check this out
Marvel Vs. Card Game - i think this is the ds game so I wont be getting
Spider-Man 3- Hell yeah!! I enjoy all the spidey gamees even the bad ones.
Fantastic Four II - might check out if its better than 1st game
Spider-Man Trilogy - as long as it is not just 12+3 in a box set but a new look at all 3 I'll buy this
Marvel Nemesis 2 -:shock: why? why would they make a sequal to one of if not THE worst games ever?

check random gaming. on my very long game list, there it says about vs. it is for a couple of systems.

yes also on psp

i dont have one either so again i wont be getting

oohh...sorry. psp is a worthy investment my friend.

I had 1 with loads of games when I was going to usa to keep me entitained on the plane there and home.

when i got back to uk I sold it.

psps are ok if you plan on taking them everywhere but just for inside use i'll stick with my 360 and soon Wii and ps3

oohh...sorry. psp is a worthy investment my friend.
video games are not a worthy investment

the bulk of modern technology is not a good idea to invest in (except maybe SLR camera's)

spending money on a video game thinking it is an investment is like throwing good money into a garbage disposal

spend money on video games for entertainment, and handheld entertainment goes to the DS...sorry

anyway....
ghost rider- i read a blurb about this on ames kirshen's blog @ marvel.com it sounds cool (god of war meets road rash)

marvel vs. card game- no just no ....nonononononono

spider-man 3- ill rent it

FF2- pass

marvel nemesis 2- i'll rent it, ROTI wasn't horrible it was just boring, i hope the control scheme is changed drastically

spider-man trilogy- if they are combining all 3 games into one big long one ill bite but if it's a box set i'll pass

Marvel VS Card game? Sign me up!

And Spider-Man 3, as well. Also, Spider-Man Trilogy, depending on what it is.

I guarantee that Spider-Man Trilogy will just be the three Spider-Man games repackaged, maybe with a few extra goodies thrown in (concept art and the like). I'm almost willing to bet money on it.

hm.... The only game I'm really interested in there is Spidey 3...... although, Ghost Rider MIGHT be cool.

I'm hoping Spider-Man Trilogy does what lego star wars does and lets you play through 1-3 and have eextras like doc ock as a character for spider-man 2

well there is spider-man : battle for new york , for nintendo ds and gameboy advance. it is said to be taking place in the ultimate universe , and allowing the player to play as Green gobby instead of venom.

I guarantee that Spider-Man Trilogy will just be the three Spider-Man games repackaged, maybe with a few extra goodies thrown in (concept art and the like). I'm almost willing to bet money on it.
If its that, I might end up getting it, since I never actually played 2.

Last edited:

If its that, I might end up getting it, since I never actually played 2.

I'll probably buy it as well. I never played the first one, never finished the second one, and don't own either. Although, it's weird that they'd be announcing the release of a three-pack before Spider-Man 3 is even out. Usually they'll wait until the last game in the set is bargain priced before bundling them all together. Maybe it is an entirely new game.

I'll probably buy it as well. I never played the first one, never finished the second one, and don't own either. Although, it's weird that they'd be announcing the release of a three-pack before Spider-Man 3 is even out. Usually they'll wait until the last game in the set is bargain priced before bundling them all together. Maybe it is an entirely new game.
Yeah, hopefully it is something new. Also, it'd be weird to even put out all 3 games together even when 3 is just coming out. They'd want sales solely for 3 to get bank on that. Something like putting all 3 together is something that'd be done months after at least the 3rd one is out.

Yeah, hopefully it is something new. Also, it'd be weird to even put out all 3 games together even when 3 is just coming out. They'd want sales solely for 3 to get bank on that. Something like putting all 3 together is something that'd be done months after at least the 3rd one is out.

That's what I'm saying. Spider-Man 3 will probably retail for 40.00 on current generation and 60.00 on next generation, which means to make it profitable, they'd have to retail it at about 100.00 to make it worthwhile, and I doubt they'll be doing that. It doesn't make sense for them to release it as a bundle until SM 3 becomes a Greatest Hits, which seems to take about six months to happen. With SM 3 coming out in the summer, they'd be hard pressed to release a bundle by the end of the year and have it be profitable for them. Hell, the bundle of the PS2 GTA games is JUST coming out now. And I'm wondering why the hell they'd announce a bundle this soon anyway, even if they were planning on releasing one in, say, December.

I don't know. It's looking more and more to me like this is going to be something new.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back