Upcoming miniseries

DGrayson

Wow haven't posted here in a while. Anyway this thread may turn out pointless, but I wanted to clear some doubts I found in wikipedia in the ultimate marvel universe page a small list a bout upcoming miniseries, they list the follow:

Ultimate Blade
Ultimate Iron Man II
Ultimate Daredevil (final part of Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra trilogy)
Ultimate Power
Ultimate Vision (name TBA, follows Ultimate Extinction and the Ultimate Vision back-up stories)

So basically are this "upcoming" miniseries coming out for sure or not?
the link is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Marvel

Ultimate Power, Ultimate Iron Man II and Ultimate Vision, yes. Because they've been announced. The others you cannot trust because Marvel have not announced them. And you especially cant trust it because it's Wiki, a site that can be edited by anyone. So if Marvel hasn't mentioned it in any kind of way, you can't expect it to be true.

Ultimate Blade <-- No word. Just wishful thinking.
Ultimate Iron Man II <-- Coming but we don't talk about it :wink:
Ultimate Daredevil (final part of Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra trilogy) <-- No word. MWoF's wishful thinking? :? :lol:
Ultimate Power <-- Coming. Crossing over Ultimate universe with Supreme universe.
Ultimate Vision (name TBA, follows Ultimate Extinction and the Ultimate Vision back-up stories) <-- Coming

I was pretty exited about the daredevil mini, but what about that fifth ultimate ongoing the are listing? when is it gonna be revealed?

DGrayson said:
I was pretty exited about the daredevil mini, but what about that fifth ultimate ongoing the are listing? when is it gonna be revealed?

After Bendis retcons Card's UIM into UU continuity. :lol:

Latest posts

Back