UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #9 still 12/07, will feature 29 pages of story

Re: Ultimates 2 #9 delayed further until 11/23.

It will already have been written this close to the date. It has to be an artwork or other logistics issue.

No surprise. I wonder if Hitch disappoints his wife as much as he disappoints us, if you get my drift.

Doc Comic said:
No surprise. I wonder if Hitch disappoints his wife as much as he disappoints us, if you get my drift.
How do you know its Hitch fault? You don't. It's not always the artists fault. :roll:

i'm telling you, millar waits for every possible theory to be out on the internet, and if he sees that someone guessed his idea, he goes back and changes everything.

why won't you people believe me!

watch, the traitor will be spider-man in issue 9. watch and see.

iceman said:
i'm telling you, millar waits for every possible theory to be out on the internet, and if he sees that someone guessed his idea, he goes back and changes everything.

why won't you people believe me!

watch, the traitor will be spider-man in issue 9. watch and see.
Yes, Millar changed the issues, after we saw the COLORED pages. So now the issue will get re-done in just a few days, even though Marvel goes to press 2 weeks before releasing the issue.

icemastertron said:
Yes, Millar changed the issues, after we saw the COLORED pages. So now the issue will get re-done in just a few days, even though Marvel goes to press 2 weeks before releasing the issue.

those pages weren't of the traitor

all that has to be done is hitch puts a piece of bumwad over the drawing, takes out any image of cap, or widow, or whoever, and just draws spiderman.

it takes time, but its not hard. i trace shiznit with bumwad all the time. as well as change my architectural theory mid critique. .... don't tell my professors that last one.

Meh.

TheManWithoutFear said:
The least they could do is put words with those pages.
Picture2.jpg

I dunno, the issue doesn't seem to be shaping up all that well.

Brilliant.

icemastertron said:
How do you know its Hitch fault? You don't. It's not always the artists fault. :roll:
If it's Hitch as the artist, yes, it's always their fault.

Doc Comic said:

Game, set, match.

Doc Comic said:
Right. Because seeing the COLORED pages, meaning Hitch ALREADY DREW THE DAMN ISSUE, its his fault.

:roll:

Latest posts

Back