Urban Legends...

So you're saying you're so over-sensitive and mentally off-balance that someone ribbing you on the internet will cause you to go into an insane murderous anger?

I don't mind a good rib... It's just that I have had said stop and now people are just using this as an excuse to get Post Of The day. I've been trying to be good and not make fun of anyone. And out of the clear blue sky. McCheese pulls this for no other reason than to make Post Of The Day or just to get some laughs.

You can say I'm being uptight all you what. But if you guys were really my friends you'd respect that when I say that I've had enough, I've had enough. This have been going on for almost two years now. And there's a fine line between good ribbing and just being plain disrespectful.

Last edited:
I don't mind a good rib... It's just that I have had said stop and now people are just using this as an excuse to get Post Of The day. I've been trying to be good and not make fun of anyone. And out of the clear blue sky. McCheese pulls this for no other reason than to make Post Of The Day or just to get some laughs.

You can say I'm being uptight all you what. But if you guys were really my friends you'd respect that when I say that I've had enough, I've had enough. This have been going on for almost two years now. And there's a fine line between good ribbing and just being plain disrespectful.

Ribs are good.

Latest posts

Back