USM...after "The Clone Saga"

I have to imagine that at the very least, there's good news and that's that this book can't get any worse. But I should know better then to assume that.

Never say stuff like that... When my dad got admited to the hospital for the second time. I said, "At least it can't get worse!" Just as I finished that sentence my ball join on my car popped. So don't say that E, the gods will conspire against you and Bendis will reach unforeseen hights of suckieness.

So I was wondering what we could expect after the Clone Saga in USM, and did a little searching around on the internet. The only thing I found was an entry on Wikipedia for issue #105- to be titled "Death of the Goblin".

Ultimate Spider-Man Arc Summary @ Wikipedia

Now, I know its Wikipedia and it very often can be incorrent, but has anyone else heard anything about the title beyond the Clone Saga?

Maybe another clone we haven't seen is alive (Ultimate Doppelganger) A Carnage clone lives , a goblin we've seen or Demogoblin and a couple of others join together. Venom comes to fight Spider-man only to realise carnage is a big threat so they team up

Ultimate Maximum Carnage!!!!!!!!!

or hopefully peter will turn in to Man-Spider

:shock:
Maybe another clone we haven't seen is alive (Ultimate Doppelganger) A Carnage clone lives , a goblin we've seen or Demogoblin and a couple of others join together. Venom comes to fight Spider-man only to realise carnage is a big threat so they team up

Seriously, this wouldn't work at all. Maxium Carnage right after Clone Saga?

And really, why do we have another Carnage going around. At least Kirkman has been building up in each of his arcs in UXM. Bendis just does, "Oh, we absolutley need Carnage back! And, forget a back story that was as coviluted and stupid as the orginal Ultimate Carnage; we'll not even explain how it reappeared. AND we'll make it GWEN! Yes!" :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I want at least 3 arcs before a cure storyline. Have Peter go over it through the arcs, and show the consequences of that choice. Show how it affects everyone around him.

And I was going over the clone saga last night. Richard clone's memories show him talking to aunt may at least a few months before this arc. MJ and Peter were still together.

May remembers this too. But if Richard clone escaped maybe 2 nights ago, and his memories are false, then is Aunt May a clone? Is she what Spider-Women will look like in a day or so? (providing that all the clones will shrivel up after a while.)

See E. There are ways that USM could be worse.

:shock:

May remembers this too. But if Richard clone escaped maybe 2 nights ago, and his memories are false, then is Aunt May a clone? Is she what Spider-Women will look like in a day or so? (providing that all the clones will shrivel up after a while.)

I assumed her false memories were the product of her 'date' with Miles Warren. Also, Storm having the Oz anti-serum (or at least working on it) was set up at the end of Hobgoblin.

A number of the cruddy twists in The Clone Saga were set up, but in a half-assed way. If Bendis was really considering this arc after completing Venom, he should have worked harder on the set up.

Latest posts

Back