UXM #52 (Spoilers)

jtg3885 said:
Do we even have a confirmation that there is going to be an Ultimate Dark Phoenix, other than people thinking that because Singer was going to do Phoenix for X-3 that he must be doing Phoenix for UXM?

No, people are either just hoping for it to be that, or just speculating. Or they're going with both.

I hope Phoenix happens but i don't want it to start the endless deaths and resurrections of Jean Grey. They are something that should stay safely in 616.

Yeah, I really don't get this with all of the killing. I was just actually thinking of writing and e-mail to Nick Low, the editor, and asking what he's playing at... I mean, are you just making the Ultimate Universe a "greatest hits" universe? All of these stories just seem to be happening so fast... I mean, unless they are planning to do all original stuff in the future, which I doubt.

I'd actually like to see a permanently live, friendly Phoenix. Especially if the Phoenix is supposedly a benevolent god or somewhich, the Dark Phoenix crap wouldn't make sense as anything more than Singer trying to turn the movie he's no longer doing into a comic book.

Dark phoneix?... I dont know what to think about that! I hope that Jean can control it, but in the Hellfire and Broomstone arc, we kinda saw a bit of Dark Phoneix.

Latest posts

Back