Vaughan in talks for "5 or 6" future Ultimate projects

TheManWithoutFear said:
Will do.

I so hope Vaughan does some mini that involves the whole UU. Because you know there would be no complaints about how it's not tying into the Universe as well as it should. Vaughan would go out of his way to make it fit in perfectly.

This is why I want Apoc. He introduced us to him in Tempest. He could easily make him the biggest threat since Gah Lak Tus.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Maybe he'll make Joan Rivers be Apocalypse

That would be very scary in my book. It would also be a kick to think of Apocalypse talking with a cigarette-scorched, nasal, old-lady voice and him doing red-carpet commentary during the day, then trying to conquer the world by night. Now thats some characterization in itself.

Tell you what, these are "5 or 6" projects I'll eat up like nothing if they're all Ultimate-based and written by Vaughan. I'd love to see Vaughan take a major role for the Ultimate universe as a whole and sort of help guide it on its way. I don't think you can go wrong with Vaughan. Even if he doesn't write the issues, have him draw up the general storylines/characters and let another writer take it from there. Vaughan should be made the Godfather of the Ultimate books. And hire me as editor.

DIrishB said:
Tell you what, these are "5 or 6" projects I'll eat up like nothing if they're all Ultimate-based and written by Vaughan.
There's no "if". They are. Otherwise, it wouldn't be in the ULTIMATE NEWS section, and Quesada wouldn't have said this:

icemastertron said:
Quesada also said "five or six different projects" are being discussed for Vaughan in the -->Ultimate Universe<-- after he finishes his run on "Ultimate X-Men."

I wouldn't say that means they'll all go through. I imagine these things fall apart all the time.

Caduceus said:
I wouldn't say that means they'll all go through. I imagine these things fall apart all the time.
But it means that right now it's planned for the UU, and not anywhere else. Besides, if its Joe Q. having the talks for him to do it, and not all being pitched to him, he'll make it work somehow, no matter when they'll come out.

DIrishB said:
Tell you what, these are "5 or 6" projects I'll eat up like nothing if they're all Ultimate-based and written by Vaughan. I'd love to see Vaughan take a major role for the Ultimate universe as a whole and sort of help guide it on its way. I don't think you can go wrong with Vaughan. Even if he doesn't write the issues, have him draw up the general storylines/characters and let another writer take it from there. Vaughan should be made the Godfather of the Ultimate books. And hire me as editor.
The road of unrepentant demand for one writer leads to the creation of more Bendises.

If there were more Bendises the original wouldn't have to spread his attention between 50 projects and could focus on making 5 good ones.

Latest posts

Back