Victor Van Damme

JonnyFreeze

i dunno if anyone else has seen this but in the handbook for ultimate fantastic four last year they referred to doom as van damme

O.O Does that mean he acts in crappy martial arts movies and speaks in a thick Belgan accent?

In Ultimate Fantastic Four, Bendis and Millar felt the need to call Victor Von Doom, Victor Van Damme.

No one knows why.

We all know it was stupid.

Just like Antonio Stark.

i never read any of ultimate spiderman or ultimate f4 thats why i picked it up i was quite interested to se how they had changed things. i just thought it was a jokey typing error but it came up about 3 or 4 times in the book

skotti-chan said:
O.O Does that mean he acts in crappy martial arts movies and speaks in a thick Belgan accent?
Actually, there ws an article sometime last year in a newspaper, I was showed it, I think it was The SUn or something equally as pathetic, but there was a nes article about Van Damme actually getting mugged or something, and he beat off four thugs until the piolice came to arrest them. The man is a true hero. hehe.

JonnyFreeze said:
i never read any of ultimate spiderman or ultimate f4 thats why i picked it up i was quite interested to se how they had changed things. i just thought it was a jokey typing error but it came up about 3 or 4 times in the book

I like to think it was a jokey typing error.

Latest posts

Back