Vision I or Vision II

Vision or Vision II

• Total voters
Vision II.

At least with Vision I, we know SOMETHING from it. Vision II, all we know is its proto-design and that Hank build it. That's it.

Ultimate Warrior said:
I wanna now more about them before making that choice.
Well that's kinda the point. I'm asking the question before we know anything about them based solely on the little concepts of them we have now.

Vision - Herald from Space. Gets redesigned to look more feminine.

Vision II - Designed by Hank Pym as A.I. and is Ultron's "brother".

Knowing the little we do now, I'm basicly asking if you'd rather see one join The Ultimates which one would you chose.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well that's kinda the point. I'm asking the question before we know anything about them based solely on the little concepts of them we have now.

Vision - Herald from Space. Gets redesigned to look more feminine.

Vision II - Designed by Hank Pym as A.I. and is Ultron's "brother".

Knowing the little we do now, I'm basicly asking if you'd rather see one join The Ultimates which one would you chose.
OK. I play along.

I pick Vision - Herald from Space even thou the insane femine make over, that in my book, was completly unnecessary I think that she could bring in more of a story to the Ultimates by what she did before coming to earth, especially if her origin is told in small portions over a period of time not essential to the main stories in the arcs. Yes, I know that the vision story arc that is coming up more than likely deals with those questions but the decision was made from what I know today :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
I ranted in the other thread. I think Herald Vision could be interesting but I think they're gonna kill it with femalizing (word?) her.
Yeah, there is a strong possibility that they will but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will ony be an apperance change, not a personality change.

I.

I don't like that Millar had Pym create a "Vision II". It just cheapens Vision I.

UltimateE said:
I.

I don't like that Millar had Pym create a "Vision II". It just cheapens Vision I.

I agree. There should have just been an Ultron.

UltimateE said:
I.

So does making her look like a robotic prostitute. I thought it was really going somewhere. I mean Vision was pretty much destroyed and Pym created a different one that would be the one we know and love. I don't mind Vision I and would've loved to see his story told but it's already looking ridiculous like I said. I just wonder what will become of Vision II.

Latest posts

Back