Warriors Story Arc

I completely agree...

Hopefully after 100 he spends a year just developing the characters he's got...

How about an arc where he's just literally being ripped between his responsibilities, and then Aunt May finds out, and the whole ordeal brings them together again as a family?

Or how about more issues like #13 where it is ONLY character development?? Not like a whole arc of that, but a few character deepening issues?
i completely agree. USM has the most potential for new exciting stories compared to the other spider-man books anyway. thats why i wish that instead of having marvel adventures or something like that, there was another USM book. with no cross-overs except for MAJOR events in his life. with someone who can do art like Bagley's but who could offer a different perspective other than the one we get from Bendis

RUFUS! said:
i completely agree. USM has the most potential for new exciting stories compared to the other spider-man books anyway. thats why i wish that instead of having marvel adventures or something like that, there was another USM book. with no cross-overs except for MAJOR events in his life. with someone who can do art like Bagley's but who could offer a different perspective other than the one we get from Bendis

I liked Mark Brooks on the annual. If Bagley ever leaves, Brooks should do the artwork on USM or any other spinoff type. It is a little bit anime, but the art in the annual was FanTastic.

I got the trade of this today. It was good. Probably one of the better arcs so far.

I read this today It was great.

but before i get in to what i thought I haven't seen anyone mention the "scopion" comment so just thought I would. "would you love me if I was actually a super villan with a giant robotic tail" in-joke or something more sinister?

Anyway heres my thoughts. Its not my fave arc or my worst (ultimate six). But I still found it to be good even if it was not the type of story i like. I prefure seeing big bad super-villans with cool powers like doc oc or green goblin.

I loved the scene where black cat unmasked peter and went to kiss him and saw he was a kid and was pysicaly sick ON him LOL

I also think soon Peter will leave or aunt may will learn the truth. I hope its the first one as less people who know he's spider-man the better IMO.

I liked moon knight and Iron first a little. (my first time seeing them in any comic.)

The twist at the end with cop was great. Electra was great too I want to see her back again. Another funny scene where peter is checking out electras breasts LOL

All in all i give it 7.5 out of 10. Cant wait for a few months time when silver sable tpb is out.

Latest posts

Back