Weapon X numbers for ULTIMATE X-MEN

robje

Guys, i bet someone must have done this before me and im a bit lite with this, but do we know who the missing numbers are? Im still missing Storm, Professor X and Sabretooth (though i'm not sure if he has one).

X: Wolverine

X2:
X3: nightcrawler
X4:
X5: Juggernaut
X6: Iceman
X7: Rogue
X8: Colossus
X9: Cyclops
X10:
X11: Beast
X12: Marvelgirl

And isnt it implied there are more Weapon X members? Like a girl who sings Nightcrawler to sleep? Because that doesnt sound like rogue. Was anything behind the Weapon X numbers ever clearified? Will Wolverines clone become X-23? Seems more likely it will b X-13!

Re: Weapon X numbers

Huh? What's this?

I thought the Weapon X numbers was referencing that X is the Roman numeral for 10 and Wolverine is Weapon '10', with Captain America as Weapon I. :?

Bass said:
Huh? What's this?

I thought the Weapon X numbers was referencing that X is the Roman numeral for 10 and Wolverine is Weapon '10', with Captain America as Weapon I. :?
Notice where the thread is located? :wink:

I must have totally missed where it was mentioned that anyone but Wolverine was part of Weapon X. When was that?

I know Nightcrawler was in their custody but was it confirmed that he was indeed a weapon?

Bass said:
Huh? What's this?

I believe that's correct.

I think he was referring to UXM but I havent read that arc sooo...

Huh?

I thought the X in "Weapon X" just stood for the X gene. Mutant Weapon, basically. Isn't that the whole theme of this plot thread? Using mutants as weapons? So I thought at first it was just Wolverine and then it was the whole program.

Where was it mentioned that it meant Weapon 10?

Last edited:

From Marvel directory

Thorton, also known simply as the Professor, formed the Weapon Plus Program at the behest of the US government. Absorbing the resources of earlier projects such as Operation: Rebirth, which was retroactively, designated Weapon I, Weapon Plus was dedicated to creating super-soldiers. Over the next decade and a half, the Program went through various stages of development. The Weapon II and III Programs used animals as test subjects, while Weapons IV, V, and VI experimented upon various ethnic minorities. Beginning with Weapon VII, superhuman mutants became the preferred test subjects, a trend which continued from Weapon VIII through Weapon IX. The Professor remained active as a scientist throughout these incarnations of Weapon Plus, only to be repeatedly passed up for promotion.

Random said:
From Marvel directory
But that's not for this. That's not what robje is talking about. What you posted is for what Grant Morrison wrote in New X-Men. The topic for this is the numbers given to the ULTIMATE X-Men in "Return to Weapon X" story arc.

Ice said:
But that's not for this. That's not what robje is talking about. What you posted is for what Grant Morrison wrote in New X-Men. The topic for this is the numbers given to the ULTIMATE X-Men in "Return to Weapon X" story arc.

Thank you Ice. I didnt think it needed explaining, because i posted in the x-men thread in the ultimate forums.... but hell.

Ice is right, i was talking about the numbers the x-men get on their arms when they are captured in the weapon X program. I was wondering if anybody knows who the missing numbers were and i wanted to speculate if the wolverine clone might be X-13.

robje said:
I was wondering if anybody knows who the missing numbers were and i wanted to speculate if the wolverine clone might be X-13.
I doubt it because now it seems that Cornelius is doing his own thing to get revenge on Wolverine. The X-Numbers were like prisoner numbers, you could say. So instead of having 345HGSU3 as their "ID code" or whatever they just gave them 'X-1, X-2, X-3' etc. So I doubt the clone Cornelius will make will be X-13. (If infact it turns out to be a clone. He could just be using DNA samples to "splice" or whatever on someone else).

On the other hand, he could name the person X-13, too. So we'll just have to see when they show up again.

Ice said:
I know I was just answering E.V.I.L.'s question

robje said:
Thank you Ice. I didnt think it needed explaining, because i posted in the x-men thread in the ultimate forums.... but hell.

No, you did right. Me and E.Vi.L. are just stupid. :D

Bass said:
No, you did right. Me and E.Vi.L. are just stupid. :D

mk119sp.jpg

sorry couldent help it =D

This is for when Weapon X captured them in the "Return to Weapon X" arc. Each of the X-Men, as well as Nightcrawler, Rogue and Juggernaut had a number imprinted on there arms.

I would guess that Sabretooth would be X2

Latest posts

Back