Weird disappearance

Prof. Toad

I know it's not important but... what happened to Reed Richard's dog from the first tpb. It just bugged me as I was reading it that the dog's name was never mentioned and his whereabouts are unknown. Did he go to the alternate facility in oregon(or whereever).

We should ask Bendis or Millar just to mess with them.

Baxter was hoping that Reed's dog would turn out to be Lockjaw, or something.

I can't remember seeing Reed's dog. It's probably hasn't appeared since then, because Ellis took over the title straight afterwards.

ProjectX2 said:
Baxter was hoping that Reed's dog would turn out to be Lockjaw, or something.

I can't remember seeing Reed's dog. It's probably hasn't appeared since then, because Ellis took over the title straight afterwards.

Who's Baxter? Maybe he died in the 5 years it took for them to test the N-zone telporter

That the dog is probably just dead.

But its funnier to imagine that he turned into a plant-man.

Dr.Strangefate said:
That the dog is probably just dead.

But its funnier to imagine that he turned into a plant-man.
did they ever confirm it was a guy who became man thing, it could have been the dog

Random said:
did they ever confirm it was a guy who became man thing, it could have been the dog

Actually, yes, in the first and only one of two issues that Man-Thing has appeared in. The first was in Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #10, in which its confirmed in a quick summary on the first page that Man-Thing was a Dr. Ted Sallis who somehow was transformed into the walking heap of swamp debris. The second time we saw him was in UFF #7 where he makes an appearance in a panel or two in a flashback of the teleportation accident.

Or maybe the dog turned into that giant monster thing that we all assumed was Dr. Molvic's creation.

Latest posts

Back