What have 'artist' gotten away with?

"oh for Fu..., Rob, for the last time, NO! There is no way we can just 'slip in' a subplot about voodoo headshrinkers"

0785113746.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guijllons said:
"NO! Look, Rob, Cap doesn't have a confused sexual identity... No, No, we can't just print it anyway."

3045-150x500.jpg

That is one of my favorite comic images ever. :lol:

ProjectX2 said:
Hmm, I've scanned through the entire first TRADE of UFF and including the scene where Reed is getting bullyed and I'm sure this never happens.

BTW, this thread should be changed to "What have writers and artists gotten away with?".

that was my fault it wasn't G-Unit it was 50 cent. its the guy with his arms spread open wearing the read tank top and kneeing reed in the back

now i've never really said this before, but i absolutely despise most of 90s comics. And Rob Liefeld is one of the bigger reasons why.

:looks at the captain america drawing, then cable, then deadpool, then looks at the ferret:

You're right Marvel-Ferret. Liefeld needs to put more pouches on those.

Guijllons said:
"NO! Look, Rob, Cap doesn't have a confused sexual identity... No, No, we can't just print it anyway."

3045-150x500.jpg

.....liefeld....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....haha....

..cap's got boobies....

marvelman said:
You're right Marvel-Ferret. Liefeld needs to put more pouches on those.

Mmmmmmmm...........pouches.....

icemastertron said:
:?
Never said you were wrong or anything...

I know, but still TOLDYA!

Cuz I did tell you.

Guijllons said:
Hehe, now that's commitment. I wonder how many kids suddenly started spontaneously playing their dad's judas priest albums backward after that.

:twisted: :rockon: :twisted: :rockon: :twisted:

I love subliminal messages.

"DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT..."

Guijllons said:
jeez, that was terrible. Somebody shoot me.

Alright.

Your as eloquent as a fish. YOU GO DIE NOW!

*shoots Guij*

Happy, now?

Latest posts

Back