What i have discovered

Does a double/triple post count now that post counts are out?

Which is why what happened to Harry doesn't make any sense he turns into a monster and Otto bonds with his arms? Cop out excuse of an origin. instead of the devil did it, it's Oz did it to me.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Does a double/triple post count now that post counts are out?

Which is why what happened to Harry doesn't make any sense he turns into a monster and Otto bonds with his arms? Cop out excuse of an origin. instead of the devil did it, it's Oz did it to me.

LOL, tis true, tis true, I guess you can theorize that Otto maybe had taken some kind of vaccine or something against the OZ, since he had been working so closely with it in the lab (the metal arms being another precaution). Or maybe he was farther away from the explosion so it didn't affect him in the same way or to the same degree.

DIrishB said:
Possible...but what would be the point of adding OZ to the water supply? Then almost everyone would have super-powers, wouldn't they? The whole population of New York running around with Captain America like powers? Assuming it doesn't kill the majority of them, as it seems to do with everyone else but Cap. Bill Jemas sounds like a tool. ;)

Why and how are all the mutants suddenly popping up? :wink:

ProjectX2 said:

Mutants, like i dunno... Magneto, have been around since WWII. Long before the Oz project began.

And about Harry, all this means is Norman was doing something to his son which probably won't be mentuioned or used until the arc with Norman and Harry terrorizing NYC together.

ProjectX2 said:

I think the reason is Gah Lak Tus or some form of Alien Contact.

I doubt whatever the explanation, it won't be as good as Earth X's.

Latest posts

Back