• Science Fiction/Fantasy

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • War Theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign/Independent

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Reign Of The Supermen

When watching movies,people have their favorite type of movies they usually like to watch.What`s yours?Vote for your genre,and give a example,a movie that best fits the genre you picked.

Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie Theme?

I voted drama as they mostly have much better stories which makes a film good.

BTW I misunderstood the title. I thought when I clicked on it you meant theme as in music. was going to vote for Star wars theme tune :lol:

I'm into pulp/noir/crime movies and Martial Arts films. There needs to be an "other" option.

Snuff films.

I like dramatic action-adventure films with elements of sci-fi and fantasy, comedic moments and a romantic subplot.

Bingo. 100%.

I tend to like escapist fantasy over most other things. I do like to watch serious movies (and I can often appreciate them more than others), but in terms of films I watch again and again, it's usually escapist fantasy.

SciFi/Fantasy all the way. Movies like Alien/Aliens, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Serenity, Star Wars- that's where it's at.

That being said, I also love a good drama- one that's intense, and has lot going on. Like The Departed, Runaway Jury, and Cast Away. But really, my one true love as far as movies go is SciFi/Fantasy.

I thought this was going to be favorite movie musical themes.

That's kinda what I thought. I was totally ready to say the score from Star Wars or Superman.

But I'm gonna go with comedy because I've seen enough drama and action in my own life. I just want to feel good and laugh.

And Star Wars' PT does classify as comedy.....so bonus.

Last edited:

That's kinda what I thought. I was totally ready to say the score from Star Wars or Superman.

For me it depends on the genre, action=James Bond theme, comedy="Breakfast Machine" from Pee Wee's big adventure, etc.

Last edited:

I like most genres (except romance and the weird independent ****). As long as it's got a good story, I'm in.

Latest posts

Back