What kind of Team up would you like to see?

Which Team Ups should Happen in Ultimate Marvel?

• Ultimate Iron Man & Daredevil

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ultimate Spider-Man & Human Torch

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ultimate Captain America & Captain Britian

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Ultimate Storm & Thor

• Ultimate Colossus & Northstar

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ultimate Daredevil & Spider-Man

• Ultimate Captain America & Spider-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Wolverine & Elektra

• Ultimate Hulk & Thing

• Ultimate Magneto & Dr. Doom

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawkeye101

I've had a few thought on this new Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine, and what other combos would you like to see?

I picked Magneto and Doom, just cuz it would be cool to see the overflowing villainy if these two teamed up...plus it might require the first exclusive Ultimate X-Men/Ultimate FF team-up (Extinction will also include the Ultimates so it doesn't count...plus it won't have Doom or Mags in it). Plus if Doom were to piss Mags off he could theoretically rip his skin off and turn it into a cheap park bench.

I also picked Magneto and Doom. Best team up ever. The two (arguably) worst villains teaming up, as well as the 2 biggest egos. I guess Magneto would have a bit of control over Doom as Doom's made out of metal and metal can of course be controlled by Magneto.

Nurhachi said:
I also picked Magneto and Doom. Best team up ever. The two (arguably) worst villains teaming up, as well as the 2 biggest egos. I guess Magneto would have a bit of control over Doom as Doom's made out of metal and metal can of course be controlled by Magneto.

Exactly, I would love to see an Ultimate story involving the two teaming-up.

icemastertron said:
Same here. Just imagine all the funny jokes!

Hopefully more than in their last two meetings. I mean Spidey and Torch have never been as unfunny as when they're hanging out together (USM Super Special #1 and USM #68-69), yet the rest of the time they're a couple of Marx brothers or something.

*Walks into the room....without saying a word, the vote is tallied*

Yeah, USM and UDD has to be done.

About Doom's skin vs. Magneto's powers.... anyone else thinkin if the "villain team-up" :noway: were to actually happen Doom would find a way to protect himself?

TheManWithoutFear said:
*Walks into the room....without saying a word, the vote is tallied*

Yeah, USM and UDD has to be done.

About Doom's skin vs. Magneto's powers.... anyone else thinkin if the "villain team-up" :noway: were to actually happen Doom would find a way to protect himself?

I don't doubt it, he just wouldn't be Doom otherwise.

collosus and northstar, for sheeer comedy value., although Magneto and doom would be sweet.

DIrishB said:
Not understanding the comedy thing of Collosus and Northstar...you mean because they're gay? That isn't right.

I put it up there, cuz, well if you'r gonna have gay characters you might as well elaborate on their love life like you do the straight couples. I thought maybe the two could acctually team up for something while all the while either find that they are made for each other, or find that they are not, whatev.

I went with Magento and Doom. Who said they had to team-up. Maybe they fight each other. Maybe Doom takes something that Magento owns and goes after him but Doom is projected and has precautions against Magento.

I also want a Wolverine-Elektra one.

Hawkeye101 said:
I put it up there, cuz, well if you'r gonna have gay characters you might as well elaborate on their love life like you do the straight couples. I thought maybe the two could acctually team up for something while all the while either find that they are made for each other, or find that they are not, whatev.

.....they're gay so they should be together?

I wouldn't mind seeing an Ultimate fight between Thing and Hulk...

Hawkeye101 said:

I realize why you put it up, I was referring to Lithium's post. Hence me quoting it in my post.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I got nothing against the gay characters but I get the feeling if it were ever done it would be so cliche that even our good friend the doctor would be insulted and bored with it.

All depends on how its approached. If Collosus and Northstar do end up pursuing a relationship, a team-up between the two later on would make more sense (a la Rogue and Gambit in the Annual, or to a degree even like Wolverine and Storm's in UXM #59-60).

Hawkeye101 said:
No because that's were I believe they're going with Magnetic North.

It does look as if Vaughan is setting it up that way, all depends on how the arc plays out. It'd be nice to see Collosus get a little play for a change, I feel bad for the dude because of all the X-Men, he's the only one who's been action-less the entire run. I mean Wolverine has gotten it on with Jean and a bit with Storm, Jean and Cyke, Storm and Beast, Iceman and Kitty and Rogue, Rogue and Gambit, Angel and Dazzler, Professor X with...well way more than I ever would have expected (Moira, Emma, Mystique). I mean, I'm worried Collosus' weenie might fall off from lack of use. Anyway, it would just be nice for him to get a little play, gay or not. And since his crush on Wolverine will probably never result in anything, why not Northstar?

Latest posts

Back