• Nihl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kraven

• Electro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted other. (i'm assuming its either 616 or ultimate as my vote was for the 616 version of this character)

Venom (brock version)

I just think Venom is very intresting villan.

I've said it before but the thing I like most is he is so close to been spider-man yet diffrent. It's like he's what spider-man COULD of been if he had not used his powers for good.

Every hero needs an evil version of them IMO hell even Power Rangers have had evil rangers. It's great. We always see a hero use their powers to beat a bad guy so when the bad guy has their powers and then see the hero win it makes them better heroes. , It's just like David and Goliath, only this time David won!

I voted other. (i'm assuming its either 616 or ultimate as my vote was for the 616 version of this character)

Venom (brock version)

I just think Venom is very intresting villan.

I've said it before but the thing I like most is he is so close to been spider-man yet diffrent. It's like he's what spider-man COULD of been if he had not used his powers for good.

Every hero needs an evil version of them IMO hell even Power Rangers have had evil rangers. It's great. We always see a hero use their powers to beat a bad guy so when the bad guy has their powers and then see the hero win it makes them better heroes. , It's just like David and Goliath, only this time David won!

Please, don't mention Power Rangers.:please:

I would consider Super Skrull a villain especially after Annihilation. Magneto is sort of a villain but not really. But that can be argued. Also wouldn't consider Hulk a villain, just a natural gamma disaster. Same with Namor, I wouldn't consider him a villain.

Venom, Carnage, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Cassandra Nova, Thanos, & Sabertooth. All great villains. Doom is a good villain but I never really seen him do anything cool.

I just noticed it was kind of hard to think of good Marvel villains. I like a lot more DC villains. None of them hold a candle to Black Adam, Deathstroke, or Zoom.

I just noticed it was kind of hard to think of good Marvel villians

Thank you

I could never make a poll out of this. I voted other for obvious reasons. But there's too many villains and I believe in suggestive persuasion through visible means which is why this thread/poll sort've offends me. There's too many villains.

Sorry it offended you

Venom, Carnage, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Cassandra Nova, Thanos, & Sabertooth. All great villains. Doom is a good villain but I never really seen him do anything cool.

I just noticed it was kind of hard to think of good Marvel villains. I like a lot more DC villains. None of them hold a candle to Black Adam, Deathstroke, or Zoom.

Alot of them are really over the top. Past villainous and straight into silly. You can take some of the DC villians more seriously. Marvel's really only got Magneto and the Green Goblin for that.

Latest posts

Back