What should I be reading?

Guijllons

Or maybe the title should be "what should we be reading?".

Ok, outside of the usual mainstream superhero nonsense, what books should I be picking up each week? And not just current books, what classics have a I missed that I really need to get my hands on?
And I'm no hardcore comic guru, there may be something that everyone in the world has read but me. So feel free to recommend.

I recommend Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry comics. If you never played the game it's good way to still get the story. Plus Devil May Cry is drawn by Pat Lee and it's really good. Devil May Cry is a 4-issue mini series and Metal Gear Solid is up to about to issue 9 now.

Guijllons said:
Or maybe the title should be "what should we be reading?".

Ok, outside of the usual mainstream superhero nonsense, what books should I be picking up each week? And not just current books, what classics have a I missed that I really need to get my hands on?
And I'm no hardcore comic guru, there may be something that everyone in the world has read but me. So feel free to recommend.
Want some must reads? Okay.

Y:The Last Man.
The Walking Dead.
Sin City.
Gotham Central.
100 Bullets.
Daredevil.
The Sandman (Classic stuff there man. go read my review)
Morrison/Waid JLA (It even has storys by Priest and Millar)
Black Panther. (The Priest series is amazing, the new one is just starting, and is good so far.)
Top 10. (Worth is for the cameos alone.)
Preacher (See Garth Ennis REALLY let loose.)

Latest posts

Back