What song do you think Superman sung at the end of Final Crisis? (Probable Spoilers)

Grocer Man

Because the Internet told me too!

I vote either the theme from the Neverending Story, the Superman theme, Sk8ter Boi, or some Linkin Park song.

Last edited:
Re: What song do you think Superman sung at the end of Final Crisis? (Probable Spoile

Either the Superman themesong

[youtube]ELNh23yRiJc[/youtube]

Or the Assumption Song

[youtube]TywmpMQYojs[/youtube]

Re: What song do you think Superman sung at the end of Final Crisis? (Probable Spoile

:lol: Houde is on the money.

I think it was the assumption song.

Or, at least... I want it to be that.

From here.

supesong1.jpg

supesong2.jpg

supeson3.jpg

supesong4.jpg

And of course:

supesong5.jpg

Rick N Roll for the win.

I thought the fact that it was a Rick Roll was implied. It couldn't have been anything else.

Freedbird!

as i said before everything needs to end with Freebird

Heh. "Darkseid always hated Mellencamp".

Anyway, there's only one song beautiful enough to defeat Darkseid. Redemption Song.

That song still gives me chills.

Last edited:

Since the azzarello story, whenever i think of Blur's "for tommorow" (which is there best song). I always think of superman. - he's a 20th Century boy

The Distant Future, by Flight of The Conchords

He grew up in smallville, so logically it has to be a country song. So I'll guess "the gambler" or "ring of fire"

He grew up in smallville, so logically it has to be a country song. So I'll guess "the gambler" or "ring of fire"

Just out of curiosity, does the UK have any kind of country music scene going on over there? In other words, do you guys have your own country singers? Or for the (likely very few) people that listen to that kind of music, do they just listen to American acts?

Just out of curiosity, does the UK have any kind of country music scene going on over there? In other words, do you guys have your own country singers? Or for the (likely very few) people that listen to that kind of music, do they just listen to American acts?

I actually do listen to country but most of it comes from over there. I won't say all of it just in case but I can't think of any English country acts.

I actually do listen to country but most of it comes from over there. I won't say all of it just in case but I can't think of any English country acts.

Archibald Englesworth and The Kippers

Latest posts

Back