What The...? Capcom's new Versus game

****, I just realized that my joke was from the wrong episode.

Yeah, I wanted more Darkstalkers.

I was hoping for a 40+ cast. There's no reason not to. After seeing Soki I was really hoping for some Dante action and I also wanted to see some more Street Fighter Characters as well.

I was hoping for a 40+ cast. There's no reason not to. After seeing Soki I was really hoping for some Dante action and I also wanted to see some more Street Fighter Characters as well.

A 40+ cast is easy to do with Sprites though.

Besides, there is such a thing as having too big of a roster.

A 40+ cast is easy to do with Sprites though.

Besides, there is such a thing as having too big of a roster.

and as we peer almost one year later.....

I disagree. having an large number of characters only serves to expand the gameplay and replay value. I also don't understand how this can be argued since crossover game with Capcom seem to have 35+ as the status quo with Capcom vs SNK 2 and MVC2 as prime examples. These games are virtually tireless.

and as an update it's available for reserve at gamestop. Reserved mine already.

They've added Zero from the Megaman X games, and that guy from the zombie game set inside the shopping mall, plus a mech from Lost Planet.

I disagree. having an large number of characters only serves to expand the gameplay and replay value. I also don't understand how this can be argued since crossover game with Capcom seem to have 35+ as the status quo with Capcom vs SNK 2 and MVC2 as prime examples. These games are virtually tireless.

I have to agree with Venom here.

Look at Mortal Kombat Unlimited I think it was called, which featured EVERYONE EVER IN A MORTAL KOMBAT GAME.

Including Stryker, who gives a **** about a riot cop?

Because it can easily becomes broken and unbalanced.

Last edited:
But capcom has the experience of making big casting successful. still dont see a pronlem with 10 extra characters.

and the only difference between mk characters is specials. all their jumpkicks and punches are the same and midway single handedly tanked themselves b/c they're unoriginal.

Latest posts

Back