Spider-Man What The Hell Are They Thinking?

Bass

Nexus of the World
Today parts 10 and 11 of The Other came out.

What the hell is Marvel thinking? TWO issues of The Other on the same day? Are they trying to kill us?

Be fair, there is only so much the human body can take.

I shudder to think what might happen when the trade comes out.

This is really just for myself and Ultimate E, the rest of you can move along now.

Last edited:
Bass said:

What the hell is Marvel thinking? TWO issues of The Other on the same day? Are they trying to kill us?

This is really just for myself and Ultimate E, the rest of you can move along now.

Ugh, you mean I have to read TWO of these in the same week?

I need a bigger sized barf bucket.

I won't be picking these up until tomorrow because I came in to work early today. But I was wondering why two issues in one day. I mean, if we die of this so bad event, they won't make money off of us. Wait...that's good on us.

UltimateE said:

Or you could do what I did and say, "**** THAT" in the store and put the issues back on the rack, in disgust. Buy All-Star Superman, Planetary, Runaways, Punisher vs Bullseye, and Mister Miracle and walk out and, I think, have the greatest day of my life. Patrick Stewart stars in a new tv show in 10 minutes, and after that is the new season of House.

Sometimes, to fully appreciate life, one must stare into the maw of the monster and come out whole.

Bass said:
Or you could do what I did and say, "**** THAT"

Except The Other is like a train wreck - I can't help but look even though I know I shouldn't.

Bass said:
Buy All-Star Superman, Planetary

Check and check. I'm halfway through the 1st Planetary TPB. All-Star Supes was fantabulous.

*goes to his happy place*

Ultimate Houde said:
When I first read that, I swore it said "One must stare into the maw of moonmaster..."

Which caused me to double take and laugh
Thats actually what it really says. You noticed it the first time you read it, but its the kind of statement that can make a man go insane so now you only see it as "maw of the monster". Its a natural reaction.

Thats actually what it really says. You noticed it the first time you read it, but its the kind of statement that can make a man go insane so now you only see it as "maw of the monster". Its a natural reaction.

what happens if your already kinda crazy like GMaster, or John Q Public?

do they just spontaneously combust?

UltimateE said:

Think of it this way, its like a band-aid, RIGHT OFF!

I wanted to check this out, but I didn't want to buy it.

I downloaded it, because I'm a Black Communist.

It ruined my computer and gave me rabies. It's a bad piece of work.

Seriously, can you imagine what happens the trade comes out.

I mean, you'll go to sleep on the Tuesday before going, "God. When I wake up tomorrow, will I find everybody dead?"

You just can't run an industry like that.

I read that once you get every issue of the Other, if you arange them in a cicrle on the floor a pentogram forms and blood starts spewing out of it.

moonmaster said:
I read that once you get every issue of the Other, if you arange them in a cicrle on the floor a pentogram forms and blood starts spewing out of it.

I heard it was pus.

Bass said:

You think THAT's bad?! I have to read the last three parts in one day! :cry:

Latest posts

Back