What would happen ...

SeAcoW

What would happen if Cap got shot? Would it even hurt him?

About the next writer for the Ultimates. You know who would be perfect for the job? Tom Clancy my dear friends!

He's not bulletproof, just very tough. It would probably cause pain but he'd be able to easily ignore the pain. And he probably heals a little quicker than we do too, though nothing like a wolverine healing factor.

He's just a guy that is at the very extreme peek of normal human ability, and a bit on top of that.

Minor Ultimates Annual spoilers...

In the Ultimates Annual, Fury was talking about Lieberman and how his body accepted the super soldier serum. One of the enhancements was "nearly unbreakable skin", so I'm assuming Cap has "nearly unbreakable skin" as well.

Maybe the only thing that can pierce it is a "magic bullet"...

He also said that Leiberman's head was wired up the the SHIELD computer, I don't think Cap has that so I'd assumed that the skin thing was an addon as well.

UltimateE said:
Minor Ultimates Annual spoilers...

In the Ultimates Annual, Fury was talking about Lieberman and how his body accepted the super soldier serum. One of the enhancements was "nearly unbreakable skin", so I'm assuming Cap has "nearly unbreakable skin" as well.

Maybe the only thing that can pierce it is a "magic bullet"...
I don't think we have another Power Man wannabe drawed figure here. If Cap gets shot he can be killed, it's just a little tougher to do. Lets say a bullet goes in 5 inches on a normal human from a certain distant then the same bullet would go in 1-2 inches on Cap and yes he would heal quicker too. I mean the guy have a shield and an chainmail for protection (YES, I KNOW the sheild is used offensive too!).

And I think Lieberman was suppose to be Captain Americas superior not equel (remember the comment about if Cap change side or goes crazy or something) so you shouldn't compare these two on a detailed basis.

Captain America can be killed with a bullet. but he wears kevlar so if he did get shot in costume he'd be sweet

Latest posts

Back