Spider-Man What would YOU do?...

What would YOU do?

• save the old bag.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • save marriage to hotness who gives me teh secks.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • give up someone else's marriage. 'splain.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • retcon Joe Q.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • the Bass option

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I'd kill May, and make MJ the new symbiote host. I seem to be one of the few that thinks the whole MJ/Peter thing was one of the worst parings.....ever (#1 being Scott/Emma).

On an unrelated note, I preferred the rumored Morrison idea of an Emma/Jean couple.

Last edited:
I don't really like Klondike bars.....but it's disgusting what I'll do for a Reese's Peanut Butter cup.

Disgusting.
I'm convinced that the only reason people buy Klondike bars is those commercials.
I'd kill May, and make MJ the new symbiote host. I seem to be one of the few that thinks the whole MJ/Peter thing was one of the worst parings.....ever (#1 being Scott/Emma).
I agree that they never should have gotten married. My complaint isn't with breaking them up, it's with retconning their marriage entirely rather than just giving them a good old fashioned divorce or seperation. Hell it's not even a good retcon. Mephisto? Come on.

But I like Scott and Emma.
On an unrelated note, I preferred the rumored Morrison idea of an Emma/Jean couple.
Hawt.

Exactly my problem. with the whole thing.

Yeah - but you have to let the premise slide. For example, my problem with CIVIL WAR was that I didn't believe, at all, that Cap and Iron Man would ever have a fight. And the reason they do isn't convincing (for me). But I said, "Hell with it. I have to give them that first leap." The fact that the comic was stupid and ended with, "Hey, we shouldn't be fighting" is... probably why this is a bad example.

My point is, you gotta let the writer say, "Hey, I'm taking Spidey to magic-town. You may not like it, but it's where I'm going. So if you want to enjoy any of it, you've gotta let me take him there."

OMG BAAS TAHT HAS BEEN DON B4 SO MANY TIMES THAT IS SOO STUPID WTFBBQ!!!!!1111

EMOTICON!

Really? I like MJ and Peter together, and I like Scott and Emma. I think they work. Scott and Emma is so much better than Scott and Jean. (At least... in Whedon's hands...)

I voted to save MJ , I know that makes me selfish BUT if I was spider-man I would save the woman I loved , even if it killed others.

You know why the situation has to be set up by magic? Because the Green Goblin could be dangling MJ and May off a bridge. But Spider-Man would find a way to save them both. It's what he does, it's what he always does. It's a major part of why he's the most famous superhero. Yeah, he fails. He makes bad choices. But he would save them both, and everybody knows it (it was in the damn movie!), so even though magic is one of everybody's favorite scapegoats for "Why Spider-Man Sucks Now", they have to bring in Mephisto and that stupid splash page of him begging for help to explain why he'd ever make this choice.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone (including myself) would be surprised that this is happening. Look at Johnny Storm. He was married, thought he would be having a kid, got sucked into hell, and way too often he's written as an immature jackass. Jackass? Maybe. Goofy? Yeah, sure. But immature? Immature in the same way a child is immature? No.

i'd kill em both

and i'd bring back Ben Reilly

and Harry Osbourne

and kill Norman

and Bring back Hobgoblin (the real one)

and kill the Hood

Latest posts

Back