What's going on with Spawn?

E

Excelsior Club
I gave up on Spawn around issue #25 or so. I know it doesn't sell anywhere near what it used to, but is it any good? I always did like it; I just stopped buying it when I dropped out of the comics scene.

So what has happened since #25 or thereabouts? I seem to remember hearing that there was some kind of weird numbering thing where they skipped over a bunch of issue numbers and went back and filled them later - am I remembering wrong? And if not, what was that all about?

I'm not sure. I've only got a couple of the old issues and I'm just starting to get it monthly. All I know is that Wanda knows Spawn is Al and Spawn now looks like he did before he died instead of a corpse. Did you read the issue with the Marvel, DC characters in it?

thee great one said:
All I know is that Wanda knows Spawn is Al

How did that happen? Is she still married to his friend? Do Wanda and Al keep in contact?

thee great one said:
Spawn now looks like he did before he died instead of a corpse.

What happened?

thee great one said:
Did you read the issue with the Marvel, DC characters in it?

I don't think so - who was in it? I did read the one with Cerebus waaaaaaaaaaay back when.

UltimateE said:
How did that happen? Is she still married to his friend? Do Wanda and Al keep in contact?

I don't know I just started reading it, and yes their still married. I think it because of his costume that he looks normal again except he's got green eyes. Wynn's still around and in choots with the Clown

UltimateE said:
I don't think so - who was in it? I did read the one with Cerebus waaaaaaaaaaay back when.

This was the one with them. It never said there names or showed them up close cause you could only see them in the shadows. Off hand I think Spider-Man, Wolverine, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Venom, Green Goblin, Hulk, Dr.Doom, Dr.Octopus, Captain America, and I think some other ones I can't remember. It was the one of the best comics I've read.

As an aside, did anybody take notice of when Tony Twistelli sued the hell out of Todd McFarlane Productions?

thee great one said:
This was the one with them. It never said there names or showed them up close cause you could only see them in the shadows. Off hand I think Spider-Man, Wolverine, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Venom, Green Goblin, Hulk, Dr.Doom, Dr.Octopus, Captain America, and I think some other ones I can't remember. It was the one of the best comics I've read.

Ah, yes I do remember. They were all in a bunch of cells like a prison or dungeon or something...very symbolic. Yeah that was good - I'll have to dig that out and reread it.

Hey, who heard that McFarlane is coming back to comics? And that his return has spmething to do with this series? It says so on Newsarama.

Latest posts

Back