Where do the Parkers live?

jtg3885

Banned
See subject. At least a town/area of NYC would be useful. I've been looking through pages on 616, and still coming up blank. Anyone know?

Yeah, it's definitely Queens, New York. I would say that, if there was to be a town within that region, it would be Midtown, but who knows?

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
don't they live with the Avengers?

Not Ultimate Spider-Man. There is no Avengers anyway.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, it's definitely Queens, New York. I would say that, if there was to be a town within that region, it would be Midtown, but who knows?

I'm not from New York and am certainly not an expert, but I do believe that the area referred to as "Midtown" is part of Manhatten, not Queens.

UltimateE said:
I'm not from New York and am certainly not an expert, but I do believe that the area referred to as "Midtown" is part of Manhatten, not Queens.
You're not from NY, but you are right. :D

jtg3885 said:
See subject. At least a town/area of NYC would be useful. I've been looking through pages on 616, and still coming up blank. Anyone know?
Are you asking for 616 Spider-Man or Ultimate Spider-Man?

Peter used to live in Queens with his Aunt May, then moved to some pad in Manhattan being barely able to afford the rent, then moved to SoHo shortly after he married Mary Jane. As for post-90s, I have no idea.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
as someone mentioned below, he did mention that he looked through the pages of 616...that lead me to assume he was referring to 616 spidey!

Yeah...either he was using 616 as a reference or this was posted in the wrong forum.

Goodwill said:
So, am I to believe that Peter is going to school in the city? His high school is in the city?

yes....midtown is the name of the high school though....not necessarily meaning that the school is in manhatten, as stan lee supposedly named the environement after places he saw while in new york..

I was thinking of UU Spidey, but then again, I doubt they'd move the house just for the hell of it, so if I found the answer for 616, it'd be a pretty safe guess to assume that's where UU Aunt May lives.

jtg3885 said:
so if I found the answer for 616, it'd be a pretty safe guess to assume that's where UU Aunt May lives.

616 Aunt May (and Peter and MJ) live in Stark Tower.

jtg3885 said:
I was thinking of UU Spidey, but then again, I doubt they'd move the house just for the hell of it, so if I found the answer for 616, it'd be a pretty safe guess to assume that's where UU Aunt May lives.
Well, in that case, I just looked it up. May and Pete most definitely live in Forest Hills, Queens.

Also, Midtown High is supposed to be a fictional high school, just like Empire State University where 616 Pete and Ultimate Eddie Brock studied.

pffft Ultimate spider-man lives in bendis`s head ,your all stupid everyone knows that, once i saw him pop out of bendis`s right ear to go to the shops for a pint of milk......it was wierd.

Latest posts

Back