Where Gambit went.

I have a theory, with no real basis on info, that Gambit never died, well he may have died but SHIELD arrived in time to rececitate him, after they got him all patched up they trained the now powerless Remy LeBeau and gave him a job as a Black Ops agent. Gambit agent of SHIELD.

Last edited:
the_Iron_Knight said:
I have a theory, with no real basis on info, that Gambit never died, well he may have died but SHIELD arrived in time to rececitate him, after they got him all patched up they trained the now powerless Remy LeBeau and gave him a job as a Black Ops agent. Gambit agent of SHIELD.
WELCOME TO ULTIMATE CENTRAL the_Iron_Knight

That's a pretty good theory

Another theory, nothing to do with gambit, is that Prof. X gave everyone the memory of beast dying, when he was actually X's first Black Ops guy, before Syndicae or Angel.

the_Iron_Knight said:
Another theory, nothing to do with gambit, is that Prof. X gave everyone the memory of beast dying, when he was actually X's first Black Ops guy, before Syndicae or Angel.
I heard that before, someone thougt maybe Xavier is actually apocalypse and that Beast, Angel, and Syndicate are the first three of his horsemen. But as much as I want Beast and Gambit back, I think both their deaths were WAY too premature, I think in the UU they should stick with the dead, stays dead.

Hmm some interesting theories. Those would be decent ways to bring back those characters if they ever wanted to. I'd much prefer Beast than Gambit though. Even then, I'm kinda hesitant considering that I'm not a big fan of bringing dead characters back.

Oh and before I forget, welcome to UC!

Latest posts

Back