Which 616 MU characters should never be introduced into the Ultimate Universe?

The Overlord said:
Yeah but a dysfunctional team with Hulk, Namor, Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer as members is a threat to the planet. The Ultimate Defenders are only a threat to themselves. The Ultimate Defenders are dysfunctional, but have no power, that's why they are a joke and why I like them.
I know you like them. I wasnt saying anything agaisnt them. I know they're a different dysfuntional group than the 616 one. I KNOW!

The Overlord said:
Anyway its not the fact that the Headmen are Defenders villains that prevents them from entering the Ultimate Universe they could always be assigned to new heroes. Its the fact that they are so silly. It would take a miracle for them to be Ultimized.
That's why I said they'd need to be extremely overhauled,well, whatever, I don't think they will be Ultimized :lol:.

thee great one said:

Did you ever see Ourchair's idea for an Ultimate Thanos? It was brillant. It had something to do with him not being an alien or something. I don't remember it very well you'll have to ask him.
I cannot take credit for that. It was my imaginary friend, compound, who was responsible for that idea, although as usual I helped tweak some minor ideas with him over the phone.

Hawkeye101 said:
On the note of villains changing super-heroes, I've always thought that some Spider-Man villains could be used as Daredevil villains for the Ultimate Universe. You know Chameleon, Tombstone, Jackal, Prowler, even the Vulture if Benids doesn't want him in USM. You could even return Boomerang to Daedevil and Constrictor.

I like that idea...now all we need is more Ultimate Daredevil.

I really don't want there to be any real Gods or Celestials, etc. In the Ultimate Universe. I like what they did with Thor, I like what they did with Galactus. But I want them to keep it on non-God levels.

DIrishB said:
I like that idea...now all we need is more Ultimate Daredevil.

Do you realy? Or are you joshing me? I was under the impression that it was just men and MWOF for Daredevil? Thanks! :D

Ultimate Deadpool said:
I really don't want there to be any real Gods or Celestials, etc. In the Ultimate Universe. I like what they did with Thor, I like what they did with Galactus. But I want them to keep it on non-God levels.

Um, I know you're new, but man, Bass and I owned everybody on the whole reality vs actuallity thing. There aren't actual super heroes anywhere, and same goes with gods. But in UU there are, and it's not how actual something is, it's how realistic you portray it. Thor as a new messiah was brilliant! That's how you would realisticly portry a god descending from on high.

Hawkeye101 said:
Um, I know you're new, but man, Bass and I owned everybody on the whole reality vs actuallity thing. There aren't actual super heroes anywhere, and same goes with gods. But in UU there are, and it's not how actual something is, it's how realistic you portray it. Thor as a new messiah was brilliant! That's how you would realisticly portry a god descending from on high.

Genetic manipulation and robotic enhancements are real possibilities though, And the Ultimate Universe has kept a good job keeping everything on more natural levels, With some exaggerations.

A Chimpanzee, Though half the size of a Human, Has twice the strength of full-grown man. A Gorilla, Though not much larger than a Human, Is capable of lifting 2 tons (4,000lbs.). Humans on adrenaline rushes have even been known to lift 2 tons. In the early 1900's, A 5', 95 pound woman worked at a Carnival, Carrying 500lbs Lions on her shoulders. Humans are capable of immense feats of strength by our selves.

I'd prefer a moratorium on X-characters from 2000 onwards, at least until there's been a helathy balance of Ultimized 'classics' and some interesting original characters.

Specifically, I'd prefer to avoid Ultimate versions of Sage, Slipstream, Lifeguard, John Sublime, Kid Omega, Beak, the Stepford Cuckoos, Cassandra Nova, and most of all, Xorn.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
A Chimpanzee, Though half the size of a Human, Has twice the strength of full-grown man. A Gorilla, Though not much larger than a Human, Is capable of lifting 2 tons (4,000lbs.).
Did you know that when you put your brain in a robot body, you get the strength of five gorillas? But you can only be five feet tall, because that's how big they make 'em.

... eeeeeeg...

THE PREVIOUS POST HAS DAMAGED MY BRAIN.

BRING ME MY MIDGET ROBOT BODY SO THAT I MAY LIVE AGAIN.

Bass said:
... eeeeeeg...

THE PREVIOUS POST HAS DAMAGED MY BRAIN.

BRING ME MY MIDGET ROBOT BODY SO THAT I MAY LIVE AGAIN.
Do you want the Human model, or the Tiger model?

caution.jpg

Bass said:
SURPRISE ME, DISPENSER OF TIN BODIES.
Your brain will now be placed into a robotic shark. Enjoy.

Your old body is now controlled by a friendly mouse.

Doc Comic said:
Does anybody have some cheese?
7 pounds of Limburgher. But I'm saving it for the Waffles.

moonmaster said:
Your brain will now be placed into a robotic shark. Enjoy.

Your old body is now controlled by a friendly mouse.

I AM BECOME SHIVA, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

Latest posts

Back