Which Dick?

Which Dick is Best?

• Total voters

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Ultimate DC, cuz the real one has heart problems and is evil incarnate. I'm almost convinced he's the anti-Christ.

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
but wouldn't being the Anti-Christ make him more formidable, and therefore be able to defeat Dick Cheney in battle?

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Perhaps better is too strong a word...

Put them in a death arena, who comes out the winner?

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Dr.Strangefate said:
but wouldn't being the Anti-Christ make him more formidable, and therefore be able to defeat Dick Cheney in battle?

Only after the ruse was up and he'd gained all our trust.

Guijllons

Hmm, the real Cheney is a twisted warmonger, and the Ultimate version is a comic book character.

I think the real one is far more dangerous.

Therefore, the comic version is best.

Win in a fight however? I think real Cheney is more than capable of demanding all copies of his image to be pulped on a whim.

Last edited:

ourchair

Guijllons said:
Hmm, the real Cheney is a twisted warmonger, and the Ultimate version is a comic book character.

I think the real one is far more dangerous.

Therefore, the comic version is best.

Win in a fight however? I think real Cheney is more than capable of demanding all copies of his image to be pulped on a whim.
Yes, but Ultimate Dick Cheney could wear a fictionsuit and cross over into our world and engage in a team-up with Real Cheney. Then we're screwed.

compound

I bet Ultimate Dick Cheyney was actually Mystique too. Or he will be, when Singer takes over. If that ever happens...

ourchair

For some reason, due to my inability to get facts about the mutantverse straight, I thought Dick Cheney was Shi'Ar. This is because I thought Dick Cheney would be related to Lila Cheney, and I used to mix up Lila Cheney with Lilandra, Empress of the Shi'Ar Empire.