Which is better: the Ultimate universe or the Marvel movie universe?

Re: Which is better the ultimate Universe or the marvel movie Universe?

Which is better the ultimate Universe or the marvel movie Universe?

I don't think there is a Marvel Movie Universe. I haven't seen anything to suggest any of the movies are part of the same continuity.

Hulk and Iron Man are the only two in a shared universe.

There's just no way the "movie universe" could be compared.

I don't think there is a Marvel Movie Universe. I haven't seen anything to suggest any of the movies are part of the same continuity.

Hulk and Iron Man are the only two in a shared universe.
Yeap. And nothing else until Thor and Captain America come out in 2-3 years respectively.

Okay, let me rephrase, which reinvention of 616 Marvel characters do you prefer, ultimate or Movie?

Ultimate for me. E.g Ultimate Spider-man is much better than Movie Spider-man

Sony's in charge of Spider-Man, so he's not a part of the Marvel Studios film universe.

Sony's in charge of Spider-Man, so he's not a part of the Marvel Studios film universe.

He didn't say marvel movie studio I assumed he was talking about all the movies about Marvel.

He didn't say marvel movie studio I assumed he was talking about all the movies about Marvel.

He said "universe", which implies we're talking about the Marvel movies that occupy the same world.

He said "universe", which implies we're talking about the Marvel movies that occupy the same world.

Then when people pointed the marvel movie studios universe has two film so far that's it he said

The Overlord said:
Okay, let me rephrase, which reinvention of 616 Marvel characters do you prefer, ultimate or Movie?

Then when people pointed the marvel movie studios universe has two film so far that's it he said

Touche salesman....
My error was just corrected by mole.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?

For get the term universe, just tell which medium do you think did a better job adapting and updating the 616 characters, the UU or movies.

You are just saying that because of the third movie.

Anyway after the third movie you are right about USM.

However there are movie characters better then their Ultimate counter parts. Movie Iron man was a good combo of his Ultimate and 616 counterparts, I also like movie Hulk better then Ultimate Hulk.

Plus the movies often have better villains then the Ultimate comics, I like movie Magneto better then Ultimate Magneto, Movie abomination is way better then Ultimate Abomination.

Last edited:

For get the term universe, just tell which medium do you think did a better job adapting and updating the 616 characters, the UU or movies.

I did. I said Ultimate.

The guy Peter Parker buys his hotdog from in Spider-Man 2 is way cooler than the guy who sells hotdogs in the Ultimate Universe.

Shame we don't include Animated in this as some marvel cartoons have been great ways of redoing 616

The guy Peter Parker buys his hotdog from in Spider-Man 2 is way cooler than the guy who sells hotdogs in the Ultimate Universe.

Movieverse Stan Lee is better than Ultimate Stan Lee.

Latest posts

Back