Which is better?

Which is better?

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Vigilante lumberjacks or Lumberjack vigilantes? DECIDE.

Vigilante lumberjacks FTW!

Only losers like lumberjack vigilantes. But who doesn't love vigilante lumberjacks?

I mean come on....a bunch of hopped-up, do-as-they-may lumberjacks running around town cutting **** down at random. I know I'd read it.

Last edited:
I voted Vigilante lumberjacks

this is the best poll of 2007!!

Vigilante lumberjacks.

Lumberjack vigilantes - that's just trying too hard.

This may be funny to you guys, but it's not funny to everyone. Ten years ago, a band of lumberjack vigilantes came through my town. First they took out the trees.... But even that wasn't good enough for their wood-hunger. Next they moved onto our log cabin houses, our park benches, our hand-carved wooden nativity scene where all the characters were carved in the shape of Ninja Turtles characters. People came from hundreds of miles to see that. It's how our town got its name in the first place. Maybe you've heard of us? Cowabungatown? now a ghost town?

My mom was cut in half. up and down, not left and right.

Maybe you should think about the consequences of your actions before you go starting a thread....

Edit: I voted for lumberjack vigilantes.

Last edited:
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day.

He's a lumberjack and he's OK
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea

He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars?!

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa!!

I cut down trees, I wear high heels?!
Suspenders...and a bra?!...

I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa!!

This may be funny to you guys, but it's not funny to everyone. Ten years ago, a band of lumberjack vigilantes came through my town. First they took out the trees.... But even that wasn't good enough for their wood-hunger. Next they moved onto our log cabin houses, our park benches, our hand-carved wooden nativity scene where all the characters were carved in the shape of Ninja Turtles characters. People came from hundreds of miles to see that. It's how our town got its name in the first place. Maybe you've heard of us? Cowabungatown? now a ghost town?

Maybe you should think about the consequences of your actions before you go starting a thread....

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sure there's a support group for that somewhere.

I'm sorry but neither could hope to match the majestic Lumberjack Lumberjacks.
Twice the plaid for twice the de-forestation.

Latest posts

Back