Which is better?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Hopefully all threads will be as educational, factually accurate and mentally stimulating as this one.

Vigilante Lumberjacks FTW.

Why? Lumberjack Vigilantes are just derranged weirdos who dress up as Lumberjacks when they're not at their cubicle or their drive-thru station. They carry axes and pretend like they know how to use them, sloppily cutting down criminals with the inprecise swings that tell you how inexperienced and useless they really are. The truth is that they're just a bunch of city-boy yuppie bastards looking for thrills and nerds with funny hat fetishes. They're about as close to a real lumberjack as the guy on the paper towel packages.

THEY SUCK.

Vigilante Lumberjacks are hardened Lumberjack mother****ers who've spent their whole lives choppin' wood and livin' rough. They've been choppin' since their daddy first taught them how to swing an axe at the age of 1 and they don't take **** from no one. They drink hard liquor 24 hours a day, and eat nothing but soupy gruel and bread so hard you can sharpen your axe on it. They chose the lumberjack life, but they never chose to be viglantes. It chose them. When a gang of ruffians turned their tiny woodland village into one big small-town racket, they had no choice but to take up their axes and get to work. Because they may be tough as ****, but they ain't lettin' nobody harass them or their kin.

THEY ROCK.

To review:

Lumberjack Vigilantes are stupid ****ing *******.

Vigilante Lumberjacks are hardcore mother****ers.

END OF ARGUMENT.

LOCK THIS THREAD.
I'm sorry but neither could hope to match the majestic Lumberjack Lumberjacks.
Twice the plaid for twice the de-forestation.
I would assume that Lumberjack Lumberjacks just cut down other Lumberjacks.

And welcome to zeee site. Enjoy yourself forever and also very much here.

Last edited:

Why? Lumberjack Vigilantes are just derranged weirdos who dress up as Lumberjacks when they're not at their cubicle or their drive-thru station. They carry axes and pretend like they know how to use them, sloppily cutting down criminals with the inprecise swings that tell you how inexperienced and useless they really are. The truth is that they're just a bunch of city-boy yuppie bastards looking for thrills and nerds with funny hat fetishes. They're about as close to a real lumberjack as the guy on the paper towel packages.

THEY SUCK.

Vigilante Lumberjacks are hardened Lumberjack mother****ers who've spent their whole lives choppin' wood and livin' rough. They've been choppin' since their daddy first taught them how to swing an axe at the age of 1 and they don't take **** from no one. They drink hard liquor 24 hours a day, and eat nothing but soupy gruel and bread so hard you can sharpen your axe on it. They chose the lumberjack life, but they never chose to be viglantes. It chose them. When a gang of ruffians turned their tiny woodland village into one big small-town racket, they had no choice but to take up their axes and get to work. Because they may be tough as ****, but they ain't lettin' nobody harass them or their kin.

THEY ROCK.

To review:

END OF ARGUMENT.

LOCK THIS THREAD.
I must admit, I am convinced.

THEY SUCK.

THEY ROCK.

To review:

END OF ARGUMENT.

LOCK THIS THREAD.

I :heart: moony. (But I still can't understand how he's so "lazy" that he can't make it to a showing of "Knocked Up". :) )

Last edited:
My argument still blows all your faces off.

Latest posts

Back