which of these characters should join the ultimates?

which of these characters should join the ultimates?

• ultimate vision

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • ultimate falcon

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • ultimate captain mar-vehl

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Personally, I could see Falcon, since he's been set up to have a military background and somewhat more lethal mindset (which is where the Ultimates seem to have been headed ever since the Chitauri appeared). Whether or not Loeb continues in that direction, we'll see.

As for Mar Vell, Misty, Karma, Daredevil, Valkyrie, Owl-guy, Quasar, etc etc, I just don't see it... though I prefer it when heroes don't just appear as needed, then disappear into the Ultimate Background, never to be heard from again. Especially if they're an alien species or cyborg.

...Actually, seeing Spiderman forcibly recruited would be interesting... a little TOO interesting to actually be considered, no doubt. :?

I agree on forcefully recruited Spidey idea, that would be awesome!

Frankly, I think this is the only logical conclusion to the Ultimate Clone Saga story arc. After all, he did make that deal with Fury in 103.

Unfortunately, this will never happen, because the status quo can never change, ever. Spider-Man has to be a teenager--he can't have a wife, join anything official, kill anyone, and/or become filthy rich by selling his webbing, even if it makes so much sense and/or would be interesting. Because as we all know, human beings are totally devoid of empathy to anyone who is not a carbon copy of themselves or a two-dimensional, idealized cardboard cutout boy scout.

In all seriousness, I'm sure Bendis will come up with a reason why Spider-Man won't be drafted, imprisoned or depowered.

Latest posts

Back