Which One Should I Get?

I got the first volume of Promethea today. I've only read the first issue, but so far it's been very interesting. Can't wait to read more.

Promethea's great. A very cool idea. I love the way Moore manages to use real life events and people and tie them together. All the different Promethea's are great, and my favorite part was the last two issues where they're training Sophie. J.H. Williams III's art rocks, too. I loved him on Desolation Jones and Seven Soldiers and some of his stuff here is even better.

And the Weeping Gorilla is the greatest creation ever. "I like Country Music. It tells the truth."

moonmaster said:
Promethea's great. A very cool idea. I love the way Moore manages to use real life events and people and tie them together. All the different Promethea's are great, and my favorite part was the last two issues where they're training Sophie. J.H. Williams III's art rocks, too. I loved him on Desolation Jones and Seven Soldiers and some of his stuff here is even better.

And the Weeping Gorilla is the greatest creation ever. "I like Country Music. It tells the truth."

That's how far I've read up to.

Latest posts

Back