Which Ultimate Iron Man #1 cover is the original?

E

Excelsior Club
UIM #1 has 3 covers - the foil cover by Hitch, the one by Kubert, and the sketch cover by Hitch.

Does anyone know which is the original and which are the variants? I think the foil cover is the original and the others are variants, but I'm not positive.

the original is the foil Hitch. the kubert one is generally accepted as teh "base cover" but hitch's was revealed first. and the sketch is def. teh true variant.

From what I read, the one where it's Tony's face with the machine is the original, and the other one is the variant, with the sketch as the 2nd variant. And also because the one with Tony's face was the one retailers got more than any other cover. Variants are always limited to 1 per every # of issues.

icemastertron said:
From what I read, the one where it's Tony's face with the machine is the original, and the other one is the variant, with the sketch as the 2nd variant. And also because the one with Tony's face was the one retailers got more than any other cover. Variants are always limited to 1 per every # of issues.

Yes, the Hitch machine one was the original.

I have the sketch one...to bad the series isn't better maybe it would be worth something more.

Latest posts

Back