Who am I? game (DC)

Dr.Strangefate said:
Well doot, until that's verified, here's one to hold you guys over:

- I am the second man to use my title
- I am doing what I think is right
- I did not recieve my powers in the same way my predecessor did
- My abilities were received accidentaly
- I am a supervillain

See, I cant see it being Red Hood, because I never saw falling into a vat of chemials as a power for the Joker. And the Joker was like the 50th guy to be the Red Hood himself.

Ah, I think I got it. I was going to say Blue Beetle, but the Supervillain threw me. Took me a bit.

I'm saying Hunter "Zoom" Zolomon.
- I am the second man to use my title - Yup. First one got his neck broken by Barry Allen.
- I am doing what I think is right - Wants to help the Flash learn loss and tragedy, to make him a better hero.
- My abilities were received accidentaly - Chalk both of those up to Hunter blowing up the Cosmic Treadmill..... Dumbass.
-I have been recently involved with a crossover of some sort - Yeah, he was in a X-over with Wonderwoman. The Cheetah and Zoom teamed up.
- I am a supervillain - I'm pretty sure killing your archenemy's unborn twins is villainesque.

Last edited:
Trauma said:
Ah, I think I got it. I was going to say Blue Beetle, but the Supervillain threw me. Took me a bit.

I'm saying Hunter "Zoom" Zolomon.
- I am the second man to use my title - Yup. First one got his neck broken by Barry Allen.
- I am doing what I think is right - Wants to help the Flash learn loss and tragedy, to make him a better hero.
- My abilities were received accidentaly - Chalk both of those up to Hunter blowing up the Cosmic Treadmill..... Dumbass.
-I have been recently involved with a crossover of some sort - Yeah, he was in a X-over with Wonderwoman. The Cheetah and Zoom teamed up.
- I am a supervillain - I'm pretty sure killing your archenemy's unborn twins is villainesque.

Bingo!

Your Turn, Trauma

- I am a member of a large supergroup.
- I was a sidekick early in my career.
- My mentor forgot I even existed for a while.
- I am not an organic being.
- My real name contains my codename.

Not really. I'm just a super-g33k. I'm not allowed to make the clues, so have another go.

Bass said:
Not really. I'm just a super-g33k. I'm not allowed to make the clues, so have another go.

Okay. Here's one:

- I am the second person to use my name.
- I have had run-in's with Superman and Black Canary.
- I was shot by a former employee.
- My immediate family all died before me.

I'd say Green Arrow as well.

ProjectX2 said:
I'd say Green Arrow as well.

I dont think so... Oliver Queen is the first GA... unless you're talking about his son...

And since Ollie has died, its possible, but isnt he a monk? Why would a Monk shoot a Monk?

I want to say Luthor or Max Lord... but the second person to use their name?! Nuts. I need to bone up on my DC g33k p0wrz.

That's right.

I said bone as a verb.

Time for some Game-Founder intervention----

NEW CHARACTER---------------------------------

- I have used two different aliases
- I have been on the Justice League
- I am not American
- I am Dead.

Latest posts

Back