Who am I? game (DC)

Huh. And here I thought I made it too easy. Well, here's another clue for you.

I'm from another dimension.

I'm really not up to much on DC, and as a result, I don't know. I don't know who Blue Devil is at all. I thought maybe Atom - but he's not from an alternate dimension. Booster Gold doesn't fit. Martian Manhunter? Hal Jordan? I just dunno. :(

Baxter said:
Nope.

Time for another clue

He is generaly concidered to be a villian.

Generally people give clues that contradict the guesses, so that people have a better chance at getting the right answer... heheh...

But, I say Felix Faust

Dr.Strangefate said:
Generally people give clues that contradict the guesses, so that people have a better chance at getting the right answer... heheh...

But, I say Felix Faust
Nope, but getting much, MUCH closer.

Johnny Bravo said:
The Wizard
Dr.Strangefate said:
Faust, the SON of Felix Faust
Nope and nope. Remember, I said that this character is getting some screen time right now. Neither of your guesses have educated the next minds of the DCU or come from another dimension. And I don't think either have been comitted to Arkham, could be wrong on that one.

I expected Dr. Strangefate to get this one pretty easily.

The Trickster?

And if not, say if he's being currently spotted within the realm of the Crisis, or in the individuals ('cuz i don't get all of them)

The Blue Devil thing has been whats been making it tough. Not a big fan, to be honest.

Nope to both of you, and he's not showingup in any of the crisis mini-series, but is in a crisis related book.

And I could have chosen someone other than Blue Devil for the educated clue, but any of the others would havemade it too easy.

*shrug* Then I guess I'm stumped.

I can't think of anyone who fits those... But thats probably because aside from Flash, GL, and the JLA, (and all this Infinite Crisis stuff), I don't keep up with all the DC titles... And I don't pick up any Batman stuff, because the writing tends to be all over the place, so i get it when I find out that a certain arc was good...

*shrug* Anyone else have a clue?

Dr.Strangefate said:
*shrug* Then I guess I'm stumped.

I can't think of anyone who fits those... But thats probably because aside from Flash, GL, and the JLA, (and all this Infinite Crisis stuff), I don't keep up with all the DC titles... And I don't pick up any Batman stuff, because the writing tends to be all over the place, so i get it when I find out that a certain arc was good...

*shrug* Anyone else have a clue?
:| Okay, I really didn't think this would be that hard. I'lol wait a little bit, then put up the answer.

Latest posts

Back