Avengers Who is Electro breaking out, and for whom?

E

Excelsior Club
Alright, lets start some speculation on

a) who Electro is working for

and

b) who he's breaking out of The Raft

The only thing I think can be assumed is that the person he is breaking out can't fly - we see Electro flying away from The Raft carrying this person.

Thoughts? Hopes?

We have no clues, from the first 2 issues, so it could be anyone, could the guy being broken out be the boss of the person who hired Electro, or another Superpowered Thug?????

does anyone have the list??
Be able to post it, try and narrow it down from there?

Hey about this-

What if:

a) The person who hired Electro wanted Sentry for himself?

or

b) He might have heard that there were going to be people going for Sentry, and he wanted to stop them, by taking him, cuz maybe what Sentry is needed for by the heroes, will not be good for the guy who hired Electro...

icemastertron said:
Hey about this-

What if:

a) The person who hired Electro wanted Sentry for himself?

or

b) He might have heard that there were going to be people going for Sentry, and he wanted to stop them, by taking him, cuz maybe what Sentry is needed for by the heroes, will not be good for the guy who hired Electro...

OK, you might be on to something there. What if whomever hired Electro is actually responsible for Sentry's wife's death (if she is even dead)?

What if The Void has managed to break himself off from the Sentry and is behind this somehow?

Hmmmm.....invisotext
I always thought the Void and The Sentry were the same person.

end invisotext

Last edited:
eroz said:
Hmmmm.....

As of the end of the Sentry mini, yes. But obviously something is different - something happened, or else Reed Richards, Matt Murdock, et all wouldn't even know Sentry exists and is in a holding cell.

No, It cant be the sentry that electro was busting out, cuz on the page where electro leaves, hes carrying someone, and the sentry is still in the raft

Nurhachi said:
No, It cant be the sentry that electro was busting out, cuz on the page where electro leaves, hes carrying someone, and the sentry is still in the raft
Damn, you're right.

I don' think it's any of the guys we've listed so far... or is in the back of the DC... I mean there's no solid evidence I can back that up with but I just think there's still more villains that need to be named and the guy he's breaking out is one of them...

Nurhachi said:

Who suggested that...?

Who is Electro breaking out? I don't know

Who ordered the breakout?

Ok, not my first choice and I know there's a lot of hole in the theory. Like, the guy talking to Electro seemed like a man of power and wealth possibly, The Sentry's partner is probably weak minded and poor (And ugly) at this point. But I think there's a slim chance that it could've been him to bring out The Sentry. There's also a chance that he could've killed Sentry's wife.... see what I'm sayin' here or should I elaborate more? Anyway it's just a thought. I still think the Void is behind it all. Maybe the sidekick will be involved on the wrong side somehow though...

That's an interesting theory and probably the only good way to bring him (the sidekick) back.

My only problem with that theory is that like you said the kid is working at a burger joint - he hardly seems like the type that could have the financial backing to pay Electro to do something like this. But him killing the wife -- hmmmm.....

Does anyone know if any of the "big" drug lords were in the joint?

And it has to be someone on the main level of the building cuz Sentry was all the way the bottom with the real baddies, carnage, hydroman.

Latest posts

Back