Who is more evil, Ultimate Hulk or the Maestro?

Ultimate Warrior said:
I think that the problem with this thread is that before you can answer someone has to define "evil".

I think things like eating people, beating people to death, enforcing brutal dictatorships on people and creating harems count as evil acts according to most rational people.

Only a mad man or a psychopath would think those things are morally acceptable, all of which are acts committed by either Ultimate Hulk or the Maestro at one time or another.

OK. I make the post like this then.

Definition of evil: A killer of thousands through pure rampage and cannibalism and this is natural instinct.

Answer: Hulk

Definition of evil: Murder of people through torture, among things, and corruption of leadership through planning and strategy.

Answer: Maestro

Now it's up to you to choose which one of these you find more "evil".

Ultimate Warrior said:
OK. I make the post like this then.

Definition of evil: A killer of thousands through pure rampage and cannibalism and this is natural instinct.

Answer: Hulk

Definition of evil: Murder of people through torture, among things, and corruption of leadership through planning and strategy.

Answer: Maestro

Now it's up to you to choose which one of these you find more "evil".

Well that's what makes this a thread interesting, people have different concepts of evil, so they would have different opinions on which one is more evil. IMO I don't think Ultimate Hulk was mentally compentant when he went on that killing spree, so I think the Maestro is more evil, but its a close race.

Is a lion evil because he hunts gazelles? He's just following his instincts, just like Ultimate Hulk was when he went on a rampage.

vintsukka said:
Is a lion evil because he hunts gazelles? He's just following his instincts, just like Ultimate Hulk was when he went on a rampage.
I was thinking more like demons from hell or monsters in every monster movie in existens :wink:

E said:
If anything that proves he's less evil, since that indicates remorse.
Actually, psychopaths who undergo treatment in prison are 25+% more likely to repeat their crimes when they get out, because they learn from speaking with the doctors how to better adapt their methods and hide themselves better so people won't see them coming.

jtg3885 said:
Ultimate Hulk. He's got the hunnies AND eats his opponents
jtg2885 said:
No... he just wolfs 'em down.
jtg3885 said:
Still eats 'em.
jtg3885 said:
But I'm a genius and a psychopath, and MWoF is still more evil than me...
jtg3885 said:
And he defends the existence of tofurkey. Clearly more evil.
jtg3885 said:
Ultimate Hulk was seeing a shrink.
I can't help but agree with all of jtg's superb reasoning.:lol:

Although Ultimate Hulk is the far scarier option to consider...

Maestro is definitely more evil.

Hey Hulk just gets a little hungry sometimes and Chunky Soup's not gonna fill him up. It's just Ultimate Hulk being Ultimate Hulk.

Besides, if he was so evil he wouldn't have offered Wolverine hot cocoa!

Maestro is evil, Ultimate Hulk is just a mentally disable power house acting on raw instint. Maestro conciously and thinks his action over and makes a informed choice to do it. U Hulk lacks the ability to appreachate the nature of his crime

skotti-chan said:
Seriously, they didn't look too distressed ~^

And about the eating the nurses, that was in the past before Banner has taken control, that is why he (Banner) is going to shrinks, feeling remorse, etc. It also appears that he didn't terrorize the village too much, no mention of anyone being dead (eaten or otherwise).

A harem girl who looks distressed gets punished. So you can't judge her willingness by her smile.

And of course there would be no mention of anyone getting killed by Hulk in the village. People in Sicily don't mention the mafia killing people either, you know.

We don't know the degree of coercion used by Hulk and won't until it is clarified. But at this point, there is really no reason to believe that the village is letting Hulk live off their labor (and women) because he won them with his magnetic personality.

---

BTW : I'm not arguing that Hulk is more evil than Maestro. Just that Hulk is evil and that the recent event are no reason to assume he is now tamer. He just might be worse now because he now has gained cunning while there is no indication yet that he has gained morals.

Last edited:
Random said:
Maestro is evil, Ultimate Hulk is just a mentally disable power house acting on raw instint. Maestro conciously and thinks his action over and makes a informed choice to do it. U Hulk lacks the ability to appreachate the nature of his crime
'Nuff said.

Maestro's more evil. Hulk's senseless killings and bloodthirst isn't exactly coming from a rational mind, but one based on pure instinct.

For example, it would be much scarier to be confronted with an extremely ravenous lion than a terrorist, but the latter fully knows what he is doing while the lion simply sees you as food. If we use the same argument with the crazy Ultimates Vol.1 Hulk, we would be saying that the lion is more evil.

jtg3885 said:
Actually, psychopaths who undergo treatment in prison are 25+% more likely to repeat their crimes when they get out, because they learn from speaking with the doctors how to better adapt their methods and hide themselves better so people won't see them coming.

Symantics. The therapy itself doesn't mean anything, it's the desire for therapy. Many/most prisoners who get this kind of treatment have it as part of their sentence - I've never heard of a prisoner requesting it. We saw Banner in his cell, crying over what he had done, saying something along the lines of "at least I'm sitting in here 18 hours a day trying to do something about it."

It's the showing of remorse that makes the difference, not the application of therapy.

Latest posts

Back