• Echo/Maya Lopez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (via post)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
This is waht wiki says....

Hawkeye has no superhuman powers (although he uses Pym particles to become Goliath on occasion). He possesses exceptional strength, endurance, and stamina. His reflexes and agility represent the absolute pinnacle of human perfection. He is capable of acrobatic maneuvers that would put an Olympic gold medalist to shame. His accuracy as an archer is virtually unerring. He is also a highly competent strategist, tactician, and field commander. He is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained by Captain America.

....maybe that's a no, but he can tussle with the best of them. 8)

have you heard the rumour that Hawkeye is going to be the new Puck to be revealed in Omega Flight #4?? it was even on LITG

i'd be more than happy to accept Clint as Ronin after hearing about that

Yeah that sounds stupid. omega flight? why?

You know what would be awesome?

Zombie Captain America as Ronin. I mean Dr. Strange can do it, right? :roll: :roll:

I hope Ronin is Shang Chi, but I think it's Clint.

have you heard the rumour that Hawkeye is going to be the new Puck to be revealed in Omega Flight #4?? it was even on LITG

...what? I mean... no... just.. no.

Did they ever resolve that Demon that Puck being alive was keeping from wreaking havok on the world? Anyone here know?

Anyway, I still voted Fury, but I'd be incredibly cool with it being Wong. Even though his Boss is right there.

But he's so old, and has regressed to the mind of a child. I'm thinking it might, maybe, kinda sorta be Natasha? Anyone? she was trained by wolverine.

Latest posts

Back