Who Wants to be a Superhero

Re: Who wants to be a superhero.

Now it's Sci-Fi? I thought this was a done deal with MTV?

Meh, makes no difference. Still gonna check it out, see how it is.

Reality Television has now infiltrated all levels of possible ideas...damn it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Now there's two threads with this, posted in the same day, in the same forum.

I could of sorn I checked to see if there was another Thread...wierd.

Planet-man said:
Sadly, one of the contestants died of lymphoma after sneaking into a Nuclear Power Plant and rolling around in toxic waste.
I overheard a conversation earlier, apparantly one of them died from being a sad retard.

:shock:

Patriot Mk2 said:
Yeah, I figured you'd apply.
It was a close call, but I was the least fat and retarded. No point watching it. The second best entry was snail man. Guess what his powers were?

If salt touchd him, he shrivelled up and people laughed at him.

Pesonally I think he was better than my slug man. We were virtually the same. He had a shell, too, of course, when he tried to run, it chrushed him, but as they say, Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones.

Is this going to get a second season?

I listened to the interview with Feedback on Fanboy Radio. The concept of his character is a little hokey, but he seemed genuinely alright.

Yeah, I saw one of the creators of the Feedback comic at the NYCC (as well as Feedback himself), and the comic will be released during the summer to help promote season 2.

Is this going to get a second season?

I listened to the interview with Feedback on Fanboy Radio. The concept of his character is a little hokey, but he seemed genuinely alright.
Yes, Sci-Fi ordered a second season with 12 episodes now. Back in July again. They're going around cities now taking the people.

Will this ever make it to dvd so people like me can import it. Unless i'm wrong i think it was only shown in usa and we in uk missed out

Latest posts

Back