Who Watches The Watchmen?

ourchair

A thread for us to talk about our feelings whenever E is messing around with the Admin Control Panel.

It kinda makes me afraid everytime I see him do that... like he's going to delete us all and then burn his comics.

But then after awhile I feel aroused... because being deleted is kind of sexy.

That is all.

Oh god I am so hard now.

Please touch that control panel and work your magic magic, E.

The chance of the site getting shut down and my comics all being burned is not very likely as of right now. When Ultimate Iron Man II comes out...well, that might be different.

To be honest....E ain't shutting the site down anytime soon.

He can talk all his smack if he likes....but we all know that if he didn't down the site after UIM.....and he continued to keep it going after Mighty Avengers.....and the fact that they allowed Liefeld to do another Onslaught miniseries......that this site ain't going nowhere.

The chance of the site getting shut down and my comics all being burned is not very likely as of right now. When Ultimate Iron Man II comes out...well, that might be different.
I'm not afraid of what will happen if the site is closed.

I'm just wondering if it's going to feel like a highly arousing snuff film.

To be honest....E ain't shutting the site down anytime soon.

He can talk all his smack if he likes....but we all know that if he didn't down the site after UIM.....and he continued to keep it going after Mighty Avengers.....and the fact that they allowed Liefeld to do another Onslaught miniseries......that this site ain't going nowhere.

:x

:(

He could delete all our posts again.

Or was that Cad?

Venom Melendez.

:shifty:

I think either I would reactivate my old message board, change the name, and make sure we got as many old Ultimate Centralites as possible to jump over to the new forums.

Nooooo... I don't have a stupid animated character i'm trying to pimp out with five accounts that are just me.

That's just my "e decides no more UC" failsafe.

I have twice as many posts per day at Jinxworld than I do here.

Just sayin'.

:shifty:

Just sayin' you're a traitor? I hear you.

I thought we shared something special in Chicago. Guess I was wrong.

Latest posts

Back